+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Connoly

re: Connoly

I wonder why Oxford didn't keep him or want him back. But if he wanted to get into coaching etc he should be looking to get posts in that area.

He def. was our best goal scorer, but it has now been a long, long time since he last played, and at his age 38? It would be very surprising if he will ever be sharp enough in front of goal to score much now.

Good to see one of our own doing so well at another club - his performance so far has been above and beyond most reasonable expectations.

I know it will cost a fair bit in wages, but do you think he can maintain these high standards until June 2015 ?

Quote Originally Posted by PompeyScarf
    I wonder why Oxford didn't keep him or want him back. But if he wanted to get into coaching etc he should be looking to get posts in that area.
    No one wants him on loan so therefore why is what I wonder

How did Dave get on today ?

from what you hear,dave is one of your'e own,arrogant and mouthy,typical scummer

Quote Originally Posted by kendaldaz
    from what you hear,dave is one of your'e own,arrogant and mouthy,typical scummer
    I've read that several times and it still makes little sense.

Are you saying that dear old Dave is 'arrogant and mouthy', or are you simply trying to hurl insults my way because you have nothing constructive to add to the topic ?

constructive,your'e trying to to take the piss,so i return it in a childish way by throwing it back to you,connolly would have been masterbating while watching soccer saturday yesterday,perfect day for a scummer

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    I've read that several times and it still makes little sense.

Are you saying that dear old Dave is 'arrogant and mouthy', or are you simply trying to hurl insults my way because you have nothing constructive to add to the topic ?[/quote]

Portsmouth Football Club is bigger than you Dave. But we need you now.

Perhaps it's life in the basement that is causing Dave problems ?

Lets face it he did a good job at Saints and could see a positive uplift, where as now all he can see is the end of his carear finishing at the bottom in a team of deadbeats.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)