+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Immigration has no effect

re: Immigration has no effect

I got out 4 years ago, the company is still going.

I was just pointing out that not all immigrants are a drain on this country, many have a positive effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    I got out 4 years ago, the company is still going.

I was just pointing out that not all immigrants are a drain on this country, many have a positive effect.
    Never said they was. Why isn't it controlled, that is all folks want?
    If I want to live in Australia, I have to apply for a visa.
    They check me, to keep out the shady characters.
    I have to offer a skill they need.
    I have to be self supportive
    I have accept I am not due anything for a set period of time.
    You don't meet this criteria, you are not coming.
    Seeing as the EU has many more poorer countries than richer, where are they all going to go?

Anyway. Like I said, I can argue this till the cows come home. Get the ballot box out and we'll see. I'll accept the verdict. Many more will be kicking and screaming.

As I mentioned re waitresses, many Brit youngsters are not prepared to do these jobs. The reason that polish people pick up plumbing, plastering, building work is due to the death of the apprenticeship system in this country.
    As I mentioned earlier, the immigrant population have a positive effect on growth, Whereas British tax dodgers are fleecing the system of tens of millions of £'s a year.

I'm a great believer in the "one world" philosophy. It's easy to find scapegoat to carry the can for all your errors. At the end of the day the"immigrant" argument" is just a cheap shot at getting votes. At the end of the day little will change on immigration policy after the election whoever is elected.

Been good to discuss this, we will have to wait and see what happens. in my opinion UKIP are unelectable when their prospective candidates are voicing opinions such as "the mentally deficient should not be allowed to have ***!"

I'm surprised no one has added to this after this morning.

So our economy is doing better, so the EU want 2 billion euro's extra out us.
    The reason? Because we need to give France,Germany and Poland a rebate, because their economies haven't performed?
    You couldn't make this **** up, you really couldn't.
    We have to take on european migrants, who want work. Drive down our wages and overload the services.

So tell me now please how mass migration, makes sense and pays it's way?
    The only people benefiting from this, are ruling elite and companies. Lower costs, for them to suck dry to shareholders.
    Then there's the unelected nobodies, riding a golden ship of riches for the running of this white elephant.

I never thought I'd say this. But it's the one thing Thatcher would never have moved an inch on.
    Blair and Brown, threw all our gains out years ago.

What's even more amazing is the EEC also want cash from Italy and France whilst giving rebate to France.

In the original referendum I voted to stay out. Tempting though it is to try to get out it could also prove disasterous. we have broken all our original trade ties with Oz and New Zealand. When we joined there were only a dozen member states, now it has spiralled out of control. No easy answers but maybe fighting your corner from within is the only plausible option. Don't know where I stand on this except I could never vote for Farage and his band of cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by munichmemories
    What's even more amazing is the EEC also want cash from Italy and France whilst giving rebate to France.

In the original referendum I voted to stay out. Tempting though it is to try to get out it could also prove disasterous. we have broken all our original trade ties with Oz and New Zealand. When we joined there were only a dozen member states, now it has spiralled out of control. No easy answers but maybe fighting your corner from within is the only plausible option. Don't know where I stand on this except I could never vote for Farage and his band of cronies.
    Hear hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

Hear hear! [/quote]

You missed Greece off.
    You know. That country that the EU battered into austerity, with 50% unemployed. IT slowly starts to climb back from it's massive debt and gets clobbered with a fine from it.
    Total scum the whole set up. The French are the biggest hypocrites of them all. There is

Here you go Es***. From a man on the front line. Berated and ridiculed.
    You live in "that landan". Now tell me you haven't noticed anything bad in front of your eyes or pocket. - view external link

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123