+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neil Lennon - Bolton Wanderers manager

Neil Lennon - Bolton Wanderers manager

Welcome to Bolton. - view external link

re: Neil Lennon - Bolton Wanderers manager

Yipee!

You are more than welcome to the ''treacle teeth'' b@stard and that's exactly what he is as well as a poisonous f vker

He won't have to put up with the crap he has put up with in Glasgow and N.Ireland, we are civil in the North West and not backward simpletons

Oh well, I'm not too enamoured with this appointment, I'm just hoping for the best.

Gotta say Gary your response above is funny, it did make me chuckle.

I'm absolutely astonished.

I expected this be drawn out for another week, before he realised what a poisoned chalice the job is, and backed out.
    I expected it to go that way with any credible candidates.
    In fact, I never expected any credible candidates to put their forward.

Whatever you think of him as a manager, there are dozens it would have been easier and cheaper to appoint. The least it does is get a lot of alienated fans back on board. For the time being.

I guess we won't be seeing Dioufy back at the Macron any time soon. - view external link

Hardly inspiring this appointment he must have been f uckin cheap thats all I can say, he has the no nonesense side to him which we need with our lot so thats a good start but having never managed in the english leagues is a concern & given what hes achieved at celtic in the scots prem with their average at best opposition is another major gamble from fatty but law of averages & all that gartside just might get lucky with this one only time will tell but im sure he will get our full support now he's here

Quote Originally Posted by danm1992
    I guess we won't be seeing Dioufy back at the Macron any time soon.
    watching that just exites me and makes me think go neil snot any fcker that gets in your way.neil,neil,lennon im fcking loving this guy at my club.watch out nancy players,watch out slimey garty,watch out championship our neil is coming to get ya.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)