+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Burnley - Official Match Thread

re: West Ham v Burnley - Official Match Thread

backing over 2.5 goals is a sure way to the poor house concerning Burnley under Dyche...we may not score many but we sure don't concede many WHEN WE HAVE A NEAR FULL STRENGTH TEAM OUT...check out Burnleys record under Dyche...vast majority of games end up under 2.5 goals...couldn't back over 2.5 goals unless we were away to a top four team.

Good work Red..I feel I needn't go now !

I am tempted by the handicap price of 4/1. West Ham to win, Burnley receiving a goal start.

Quote Originally Posted by redhammer88
    The betting blog as per...have a read...a wee 18/1 punt in it this week for this game. 4 out of 4 in the QPR game and 1 of 2 in the match thread came in.

Feeling confident about this, cant forget the league cup and how easy it was once we had a couple of decent players on. and Diames strop.
    Didn't know west brom were top 4

Reckon it's time your boys came out and played a little more. Our defence is far from concrete and there is not one person on here who would put money on us not scoring. Personally reckon this game will have goals and plenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeveep
    Good work Red..I feel I needn't go now !

I am tempted by the handicap price of 4/1. West Ham to win, Burnley receiving a goal start.
    Cheers. Enjoy your trip though. Was hoping to get down to this one but need save some pennies.

4/1 is tempting to be honest. I'd wait until Sam has announced if Nolan starts or not

Edit:Julian ****s has tweeted the blog as well. Was my first hero

Quote Originally Posted by mikeveep
    I'm going to this one and shall travel with optimism..The Song/Noble midfield will prevail.
    I shall also be there

Redhammer
    let me spell it out...you will lose money backing over 2.5 goals in Burnley games...not saying every single game will be under 2.5 goals...is that simple enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Happyclaret12
    Redhammer
    let me spell it out...you will lose money backing over 2.5 goals in Burnley games...not saying every single game will be under 2.5 goals...is that simple enough for you?
    Actually Mr 12, I don't quite understand what you're saying It looks like you're contradicting yourself.

Sky Sports presenter Ed Chamberlin backs Burnley for a first Barclays Premier League win of the season when they host West Ham in the latest round of the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game.

What a cxck!

sorry Taansend...don't follow.
    where's the contradiction?
    you can easily check the results yourself...think we had 2 or 3 0-0 matches on the bounce a few weeks ago...if we are just outclassed in a game( chelsea at home...west brom away with our reserves playing)...then over 2.5 fair enough but our team when near full strength is difficult to break down...OVER 2.5 GOALS HAS SHOWN HUGE LOSSES under Dyche and will continue to do so in my view due to the way Dyche sets our team up.
    If we are as crap as the writer thinks then why not back West ham to win 1-2...0-3...0-4...far better return for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyclaret12
    sorry Taansend...don't follow.
    where's the contradiction?
    you can easily check the results yourself...think we had 2 or 3 0-0 matches on the bounce a few weeks ago...if we are just outclassed in a game( chelsea at home...west brom away with our reserves playing)...then over 2.5 fair enough but our team when near full strength is difficult to break down...OVER 2.5 GOALS HAS SHOWN HUGE LOSSES under Dyche and will continue to do so in my view due to the way Dyche sets our team up.
    If we are as crap as the writer thinks then why not back West ham to win 1-2...0-3...0-4...far better return for your money.
    I understand that it's not necessarily a good bet. As I stated in the original post you've drawn 0-0 in three of your last four.

What I didn't understand was this part...

"you will lose money backing over 2.5 goals in Burnley games...not saying every single game will be under 2.5 goals"

You're saying he'll lose money then

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)