+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get a result at Watford?

Can we get a result at Watford?

Following our first and somewhat deserved loss at Cardiff, we go to high flying Watford.

And like the Bluebirds they too have a new manager in Jokanovic. Slade's 1st game in charge gave Cardiff a huge lift, and will it be the same with the Hornets? Although admittedly they've already had 4 this term, you can't expect lifts each and every time after such a short changeover.

It'll be tough anyway whoever's in charge, and we haven't done exceptionally well there for some time. Watford seem to alternate each season between good and mediocre, this term it looks like the former.

Although another defeat will not be the death knell for our season, it'll create doubts. The jury's still out on SP as a manager (overall) and he has a great chance to show he can lift players after a blip.

I'd like to see a response, we've never done this in the past 5 or 6 seasons, recover immediately from a long unbeaten spell.

Unfortunately given the lacklustre performance by the midfield lacking that spark

re: Can we get a result at Watford?

Will need massive improvement,poor all over today,just cant believe how much we miss reidy...

Quote Originally Posted by jonnydarlo
    Will need massive improvement,poor all over today,just cant believe how much we miss reidy...
    To be fair, Reidy wasn't really playing so well up to his injury. The disappointment is Lansbury, last term when Reid was unavailable, Henri would fill the gap in the creativity department. He hasn't yet reach that heights this term. We are depending too much from wing play rather than from the centre. Very hard to win games if you don't boss centre midfield.

Pearce has touched on the loan market. Bet your bottom dollar he's in the office next week wanting to push through a quality loan. Midfielder to replace Reid.

But on stats today we were unlucky to lose.mores possession and the same shots at goal and the same on target as Cardiff.we should of been 2 up in the first 15 mins.lichaj was the weak link today big style.

We miss Reidy full stop... our whole game revolves round him.

Yes we can take Watford,lets av it,
    Polish was right we were unlucky according to the stats, on another day perhaps, was working today so i missed the game,
    I'm going to the Watford game and can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnydarlo
    We miss Reidy full stop... our whole game revolves round him.
    Yes when on his game we miss him but his performances thus far we're not up to standard.

My team for Watford

Darlow
    Hunt
    Manc
    Lascelles
    Wilson

Antionio
    Vaughan
    Tesche
    Patterson

Britt
    Fryatt

Need a miracle to win though as we don`t retain the ball well enough against a possession team like Watford.

Fingers crossed...

I'm certain you can get a result at Watford. In fact, I'll put my head on the block and confidently predict a win, draw or loss.

Sorry, but in my stupid football phrases list, the "Can we get a result?" has to be at or near the top.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast