+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts fans on

Notts fans on

Ched Evans being allowed to play football again!even tho they employed a convicted killer some think he shouldn't!wtf.talking about how Ched went out to rape someone and because Hughes didn't go out to kill that makes Hughes less of a criminal as Ched.are they having a laugh.Hughes was drunk and left the scene of a crime.
    My mate a couple of years ago was woke up in the early hours of by police banging on his door.he went down to see what was happening to then be cuffed by the police and took to the station.his ex who he had just split up with had called the police and told them he had raped her.the amount of crap he took from her family and people who she knew was f ing terrible.he is one of the softest lads you will ever know and would be able to do anything of the sorts.at the end of it after around a month she admitted to lying about it and was done for wasting police time.it seems like it's too easy for women (not saying this is the case with Ched) to cry rape.
    I would of replied

re: Notts fans on

Totally right. Whether Hughes went out with the intention of killing anyone is irrelevant.

He was drunk and should not have been driving. He knew this and whilst in charge of a 1 ton vehicle, he was incapable of controlling it correctly.
    Everyone is taught the dangers of drink driving and the consequences. He gambled and thought he was being clever. Unfortunately he wasn't.
    He had his chance to stand and hold his hands up, yet he didn't he ran off.
    No time for him from me and certainly not worthy of the hero worship the Lane gave him.
    Don't give me any of that done his time crap either.
    As an ambassador of a football club, he failed miserably and set an awful example. Had a professional person like a copper, court official, bank manager or teacher done that, their career would be over.
    Evans is despicable and if we tried to sign him in the same way as Hughes, I wouldn't set foot in the CG till he'd gone.
    Perhaps Judy Finnigan could rehouse him?

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Totally right. Whether Hughes went out with the intention of killing anyone is irrelevant.

He was drunk and should not have been driving. He knew this and whilst in charge of a 1 ton vehicle, he was incapable of controlling it correctly.
    Everyone is taught the dangers of drink driving and the consequences. He gambled and thought he was being clever. Unfortunately he wasn't.
    No time for him from me and certainly not worthy of the hero worship the Lane gave him.
    As an ambassador of a football club, he failed miserably and set an awful example. Had a professional person like a copper, court official, bank manager or teacher done that, their career would be over.
    Evans is despicable and if we tried to sign him in the same way as Hughes, I wouldn't set foot in the CG till he'd gone.
    Perhaps Judy Finnigan coul

[quote="i961pie"]Totally right. Whether Hughes went out with the intention of killing anyone is irrelevant.

Evans is despicable and if we tried to sign him in the same way as Hughes, I wouldn't set foot in the

[quote="i961pie"]Totally right. Whether Hughes went out with the intention of killing anyone is irrelevant.

Evans is despicable and if we tried to sign him in the same way as Hughes, I wouldn't set foot in the

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Totally right. Whether Hughes went out with the intention of killing anyone is irrelevant.

Evans is despicable and if we tried to sign him i

Evan

I`d allow him to continue playing football how ever it would be on the understanding he only earns the basic minimum , based on Gov statistics , to live and provide for any children he has. If he`s so keen to continue playing then do it without the wealth it brings.

Tricky, didn’t one of your famous goal keepers once crash his car when drunk, hit a lamp post running away from a woman’s husband, or did the lamp post stop him running over the poor chap.
    Going to hand back the 2 European Cups, are we……….

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTheMan
    Tricky, didn’t one of your famous goal keepers once crash his car when drunk, hit a lamp post running away from a woman’s husband, or did the lamp post stop him running over the poor chap.
    Going to hand back the 2 European Cups, are we……….

That famous goalkeeper has actually been banned twice for drink driving offences.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast