+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BOBs Saturday Games 18th Oct:

BOBs Saturday Games 18th Oct:

Woy Hodshon has had his time, now its back to the Club games which will bring joy to more fans.

Stan, I did see your comment on Leicester City after they hosted us with vitriol and much more at Filbert Street, The Crisp Bowl or whatever they are calling it now, I understand your and many other Clarets feelings and indeed mine of sorrow at the way we was treated, but I feel I cannot omit Leicester because of it, all Clubs have their Neanderthals even Burnley, maybe Leicester have many more but I'm sure a lot of them are civil folk too, and here is hoping CityMad wherever he is is one of them.

Some good games this week which I'll here to see it first hand, I was not due to be, but things have abruptly changed in the last few days so I'll get to bite my lip through all the drama.

Games and Predictions:

Burnley v West Ham... 2-2

Newcastle v Leicester... 1-2

Southampton v Sunderland.. 2-1

Fulham v Norwich... 2-1

Ipswich v bastids... 1-1

Millwall v Wolves... 1-1

Reading v Derby...

re: BOBs Saturday Games 18th Oct:

Come on you Clarets and beat those bleedin ammers.

And come on the Lions see off the Wolves.

Nice pictures Alto.

Never liked West Ham claw, especially since Fat Sam took residence there, hope we can get our first win.

Will Kenny Jackett get a good reception on his return claw ? I'm guessing but was it not from above why he seemed to be stuttering a bit when he was with you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Never liked West Ham claw, especially since Fat Sam took residence there, hope we can get our first win.

Will Kenny Jackett get a good reception on his return claw ? I'm guessing but was it not from above why he seemed to be stuttering a bit when he was with you ?
    From the people Ive heard from Kenny will get a good reception on sat, he did get us to Wembley 3 times, I think he just left after taking us as far as he could.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84
    Come on you Clarets and beat those bleedin ammers.
    What a strange comment from a Millwall fan

I'm nicking these pictures Alto. I know a lad on the Rovers board that will consider them blasphemy

Good luck one n all

nice pix Alto

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Stan, I did see your comment on Leicester City after they hosted us with vitriol and much more at Filbert Street, The Crisp Bowl or whatever they are calling it now, I understand your and many other Clarets feelings and indeed mine of sorrow at the way we was treated, but I feel I cannot omit Leicester because of it, all Clubs have their Neanderthals even Burnley, maybe Leicester have many more but I'm sure a lot of them are civil folk too, and here is hoping CityMad wherever he is is one of them.

I wasn't being serious with the Leicester thing Alto.

I do however hope that they go down.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast