+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Rotherham

Well done Rotherham

Evening Millers, Stoke City fan ere, just want to congratulate u on a superb win tonight.If u are wondering why I feel the need to post on your board, the simple reason is I really enjoyed the match and the atmosphere that u created tonight,plus never liked Leeds anyway keep up the good work and 1 day u never know where u may end up, Blackpool,Wigan etc. your gaffer is like marmite tho, Love him or Hate him. WP. Weckul.

re: Well done Rotherham

You know what mate. well ... Just thanks!

Cheers,thanks a lot.Ive never liked Leeds either.Keep up the good work,you never know...Leeds,Norwich,Birmingham Sheff Weds,Mark Hughes lol.

Well done lads. love it when "Dirty" Leeds get stuffed.
    Just been on their forum and they seem shocked that they have lost to you. They do not seem to realise are hard you are to beat, we only just managed it, and the weeds show all their old arrogance even though they still do not realise how **** they are.
    I said after the match at Derby that you would have a good season. Makes me wonder why we sold Ben Pringle.

Really looking forward to the match at NYC stadium in February. Many memories of the games at Millmoor, in particular Ronnie Moore sticking 2 fingers up to us in a night match at your place in the early eighties after scoring the winner. Happy days.

very good win for the millers,i watched it on sky,i have to say i've seen rovrum play better but it was a well deserved win,well done chaps.UTB

Sat in a small hotel bar in Lagos and the only furker that had an inkling why I was going barmy on Star (local Ebola beating brew, so many furkin chemicals) was the barman and the only thing he could ask was "why are Bolton doing so bad" how the furk did we lose to them?

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by weckul
    Evening Millers, Stoke City fan ere, just want to congratulate u on a superb win tonight.If u are wondering why I feel the need to post on your board, the simple reason is I really enjoyed the match and the atmosphere that u created tonight,plus never liked Leeds anyway keep up the good work and 1 day u never know where u may end up, Blackpool,Wigan etc. your gaffer is like marmite tho, Love him or Hate him. WP. Weckul.

cheers :0 as for the gaffer ... believe it or not hes a really nice hard working bloke

[quote="sheffieldrams" Leeds get stuffed.
    Just been on their forum and they seem shocked that they have lost to you. They do not seem to realise are hard you are to beat, we only just managed it, and the weeds show all their old arrogance even though they still do not realise how **** they are.
    I said after the match at Derby that you would have a good season. Makes me wonder why we sold Ben Pringle.

Really looking forward to the match at NYC stadium in February. Many memories of the games at Millmoor, in particular Ronnie Moore sticking 2 fingers up to us in a night match at your place in the early eighties after scoring the winner. Happy days.[/quote]

My stepdad is a Derby fan, and he also said Rotherham would have a good year and wonders why Derby sold Pringle!