+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Perspective

Perspective

Mate just sent me this...its a game of two halves

Deserved the lead in the first half mostly because rotherham did nothing, then deserved to lose the second half comfortably.

Why it took 75 minutes to take Doukara off is beyond me i was practically ready to run to Darko myself and demand he take that lump of **** off, ok he's not always bad but he was so abject it was embarrassing to watch not once did he control it well, he played one good pass for antenucci and every other pass was over hit, under hit or miles away from where it should have been.

Adryan looks like he will be class for us in ten minutes he showed more creativity and purpose than the rest of the team combined (with the exception of mowatt and antenucci)

Not impressed with rotherhams pathetic long ball **** and throwing themselves to the ground every 2 seconds couple that with the ref seemingly slowing play down on purpose once they went ahead it never felt like we would build up any momentum to score a

re: Perspective

thats off the leeds board of the match thread

Now I know! Doesn't change the score

Can we play them every week?

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Roamin_Miller

Why it took 75 minutes to take Doukara off is beyond me i was practically ready to run to Darko myself and demand he take that lump of **** off, ok he's not always bad but he was so abject it was embarrassing to watch not once did he control it well, he played one good pass for antenucci and every other pass was over hit, under hit or miles away from where it should have been.
    I thought he played well for them. Exposed and took advantage of how slow our defence is and looks like a quick powerful player.

[quote="Roamin_Miller"]Mate just sent me this...its a game of two halves

Deserved the lead in the first half mostly because rotherham did nothing, then deserved to lose the second half comfortably.

Adryan looks like he will be class for us in ten minutes he showed more creativity and purpose than the rest of the team combined (with the exception of mowatt and antenucci)

Not impressed with rotherhams pathetic long ball **** and throwing themselves to the ground every 2 seconds couple that with the ref seemingly slowing play down on purpose once they went ahead it never

I, too, liked the look of Adryan and frankly he scared me. If he'd conjured up an equaliser either for himself or Antenucci then it would have been an injustice.

I also thought Keith Stroud did a good job of refereeing the game and didn't favour the supposedly 'big' team as most refs seem to do at the NYS.

I wonder also if your mate thought your disallowed goal was onside and not at least 5 yards offside?

The audacity of it. They were slowing the game from the moment they took the lead. Their keeper was stalling 1 minute into the second half.

As for the long ball... Yes it can get tiresome but 2 goals against 1 means it worked. The opposition don't get to dictate our tactics.

Sour grapes. Ha.

It didn't work HM.We played too much hoof,long ball as Ronnie said first half.Second half we played it more where it should be played,on the ground and won the game.
    Hoofball did not win us that game,proper football and aggression in the 2nd half did it for us..oh as well as a few superb saves from Collin.
    Only telling what I saw,as did king Ronnie,is he wrong too??

Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydstreet
    It didn't work HM.We played too much hoof,long ball as Ronnie said first half.Second half we played it more where it should be played,on the ground and won the game.
    Hoofball did not win us that game,proper football and aggression in the 2nd half did it for us..oh as well as a few superb saves from Collin.
    Only telling what I saw,as did king Ronnie,is he wrong too??

Lloyd
    I agree with King Ronnie.
    Long ball did not work