+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Town centre after game

re: Town centre after game

Quote Originally Posted by djsld
    I just hope someone cleaned all that horse sh@t up. I trod in two piles of the stuff after almost breaking my ankle tripping up that bit of a curb in the semi dark.

Accicent waiting to happen.
    I missed the horse sh*t but did trip up, luckily the bloke I went flying into stood is ground and there wasn't a pile up.

Luckily it wasn't a knob I flew into and caused a fight

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    I just hope someone cleaned all that horse sh@t up. I trod in two piles of the stuff after almost breaking my ankle tripping up that bit of a curb in the semi dark.

I missed the horse sh*t but did trip up, luckily the bloke I went flying into stood is ground and there wasn't a pile up.

Luckily it wasn't a knob I flew into and caused a fight[/quote]

I'll have to admit, if you flew into my knob covered in horse sh*t, I wouldn't be too happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D

Luckily it wasn't a knob I flew into and caused a fight[/quote]

I'll have to admit, if you flew into my knob covered in horse sh*t, I wouldn't be too happy.[/quote]I am sorry to hear that Ellis knob you millertop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12