+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You were lucky.

You were lucky.

Lets face it, you were lucky to run into such a talentless joke of a Sunderland side who are going down.

It's wasn't a case of Southampton playing well, more of a case of the Mackems playing badly.

I see there was smalltime behaviour from Saints fans...celebrating picking up 3 Premier League points like you'd won the Champions League.

re: You were lucky.

Pre- Match stats dont back your comments up... sounds like you are a bad loser excellent! Should take you ages to get over this one
    With Your better half (Newcastle) winning you must be suicidal.

All is not lost ... you still have to play your cup final against Burnley yet.

Loser.

Yep, lucky 8 (eight) times.

As a wind up, that was a piss poor effort tbf.

1/10

That OP is not worthy of the Sunderland fans who were there, they were excellent. Yes your team were poor but we were clinical and not willing to rest up after the early goals.

As for the last bit, it's rubbish. We were too busy singing ... 'and we'll still be last on Match Of The Day.

'The more I practice, the luckier I get.'

The smell of bitter lemons...

That has to be the crappest effort at wumming I've seen in years, Makes Tarquin look half intelligent!