+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Red Lichties 4 East Strirlingshire 0

Red Lichties 4 East Strirlingshire 0

Great display in a game totally dominated by the Red Lichties.
    No passengers today and great form from Crawford to the subs, just shows we miss Big Nicol if he is not in the team though as he is a class act.
    Special mention on a well done to Paul Sheerin for signing Whatley and Murray from lower leagues as 2 great signings them and Little was fantastic when he came on and I thought McBride was superb at left back and young Lowden wide left.
    Bobby was on fire and the pass from Dylan for Buchan's goal was sublime.
    Special mention to young Buchan as I was critical of his attitude and workrate when he came on against Elgin but it was spot on today, scoring a good goal and setting up Murray's so well done young man.
    4 goals and Shagger not scoring = shock!!

C'mon the Red Lichties.

re: Red Lichties 4 East Strirlingshire 0

why does Mcmanus have that unfortunate nickname anybody know ?

Unfortunate? lol I know plenty of people who would love that nickname, imagine walking into a pub full of females and somebody shouts out "how is it going Shagger"...lol

East Stirling had a lot of possession in the first half but did not make this count.
    With possession as a benchmark I think the first two goals were against the run of play.
    The second half was a different story and we thoroughly deserved our two goals in this half.
    Agree everyone did their job although disappointed in the midfield in the first half as they didn't really create anything.
    Little has given Moore a big (welcome) headache with an immense second half performance.
    Bring on Tuesday...

Best SQUAD I have seen in a number of years, apart from Goalkeeping situation I would say competition for places is at an all time high.
    I thought we dominated game on Saturday yes E Stirling had a few chances but that is to be expected you cannot go through 90mins without other team getting opportunities. Bobby for me flashed in and out but agree when he flashes in he is a world beater in this league. For me the stand out again was Whately he is a very very clever footballer he can slot in at right back and looked good in central midfield his preferred role I think.??. All good at moment two tough away games though in Annan and MONTROSE then Nairn in cup what price 6points next round in cup and the draw pitches us against RANGERS in next round.

CMON THE LICHTIES

6 points yeah but save Rangers for the final

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)