+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Miss Liebherr !

Miss Liebherr !

I just wondered if she has been present at any of our home games this year ? only because i want her to see for herself what a calamitous situation she has created here at Southampton fc, i mean we were going along so nicely an then she gets rid of Cortesse which pi55e5 off Ponchy an he fecks off too an then she sells all our decent players ffs ! What the feck is this mad woman smokin ffs ? and just look at the friggin mess she has caused surely we should ban her from SMS, she should stick to shoppin an knitting an leave football matters to the men of the world who know what they are doing So my little vixin keep yer flippin snout out an have a baby or summit...that should keep you busy ! 3rd in the league an it could of been so much better

re: Miss Liebherr !

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Lazar
    So my little vixin keep yer flippin snout out an have a baby or summit...that should keep you busy ! 3rd in the league an it could of been so much better

If it's relevant (or interesting) I believe she makes an appearance on that video on the Feyenoord fans thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    If it's relevant (or interesting) I believe she makes an appearance on that video on the Feyenoord fans thread.
    Did she have her snout in the post match buffet?

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Did she have her snout in the post match buffet?[/quote]

Nice to see you taking a keen interest in the Souths no1 club Jiz

Also responsible for this bloody meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Did she have her snout in the post match buffet?[/quote]

Looked like she'd eaten the buffet, and the table, and a couple of staff