+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Roberts

Harry Roberts

Is to be released after 45 years.

The very old ones may recall his chant

re: Harry Roberts

Do you mean this one Sven?

Harry Roberts is our friend is our friend

Harry Roberts is our friend

He kills coppers..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

He kills coppers..
    Aye

And that's smile-worthy is it? What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_bruce
    Daft chant, great times, feck off

Most clubs chanted this at the time.. Yes it was sick ,but so were the fans in the sixties.. :

IMO... COP killers should never be released..

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    Daft chant, great times, feck off [/quote]

The topic is about the chant, nobody had mentioned the 'times'. It's not a daft chant, it's a sick chant. You feck off.

And it's not entirely stuck in the past. I heard the biggest bunch of asshole fans I ever came across (Manure fans, unsurprisingly) sing this chant a few years ago. Along with twisted chants about Lampard's mother being dead, the Leeds fans who were stabbed in Turkey, and even the Hillsborough disaster. If you ever sang this song, you wanna have a word with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_bruce
    Daft chant, great times, feck off [/quote]

The topic is about the chant, nobody had mentioned the 'times'. It's not a daft chant, it's a sick chant. You feck off.

And it's not entirely stuck in the past. I heard the biggest bunch of asshole fans I ever came across (Manure fans, unsurprisingly) sing this chant a few years ago. Along with twisted chants about Lampard's mother being dead, the Leeds fans who were stabbed in Turkey, and even the Hillsborough disaster. If you ever sang this song, you wanna have a word with yourself.[/quote]

You're reading things I haven't said nor inferred and linking me with events of which I have no knowledge.

You are an illiterate twohat, work on your comprehension. Knob.

Haha! Illiterate? That's definitely a new one you pointlessly offensive bellend.

Especially ironic when you've completely failed to comprehend what I've said. Did I say I was linking you with them? Nope.

Wow, you really are a ****ing retarded crusty old **** aren't you 'Sven'? I wonder if you'll ever manage to stop being a prick. I'm not hopeful for you.

Work on your comprehension. Oh and you might want to look up the word 'illiterate'. Since, amusingly, you're completely misusing it even within the completely flawed context you're attempting to employ it. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo

He kills coppers..
    Aye [/quote]

i think an Aye with a would have been more appropriate Sven..left open to individuals interpretations ..can see where Bruce is coming from here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)