+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forrest prediction

re: Forrest prediction

Champs well no not exactly ..i do believe Bournemouths goal difference will be better ..but you as well are missing the point tha people are making ..they are criticising the performances not the bloody points tally ..

danrr--- as i said the other day, everybody, regardless off if they go or not is entitled to an opinion , and i have no problem with that. its seems though that some ppl just want to concentrate on negative parts of a game ?
    iv just watched real madrid v barca
    madrid went 1 0 down and were getting thr run around, they suddenly decided to turn up and battered them .
    back in the sky studio and the so called "experts " were saying what a fantastic real madrid performance coming from 1 0 down to turn the game around.
    well rovers were 1- 0 down and won 3 -1 when they decided to turn up today.
    whats the difference ???????????????

[quote="Howie5o"]well said champs, every game is different, and thats why we watch it !
    it was said we were lucky against Birmingham because they hit the bar, well woopee
    we hit the bar against watford after coming back from 2-0 down to 2 - 2 with a stunning 2nd half display.
    does that mean we were unlucky that day ?
    rovers are definitely a team of 2 halves at the moment, either crap or superb . but most teams seem to be the same as far as i can see.
    Today has been a good day, a good result, other results going our way,but still some ppl want to say they were ****e last week or the week before etc etc
    me --- im happy, 7 points from 9 in the last week, and thats with 2 tough ,hard away games against teams above us at the time we played them.
    roll on next sat and il go and see which rovers turn up against Rea

[quote="blueandwhiteheart"]danrr--- as i said the other day, everybody, regardless off if they go or not is entitled to an opinion , and i have no problem with that. its seems though that some ppl just want to concentrate on negative parts of a game ?
    iv just watched real madrid v barca
    madrid went 1 0 down and were getting thr run around, they suddenly decided to turn up and battered them .
    back in the sky studio and the so called "experts " were saying what a fantastic real madrid performance coming from 1 0 down to turn the game around.
    well rovers were 1- 0 down and won 3 -1 when they decided to turn up today.
    whats the difference ???????????????[/quote

but no ones slagged us off second half .. ..people posted at half time today ..ie before the bloody second half..look at the posts ..everyone ecstatic after ??..all some posters are saying ..lets do 90mins instead of bit part performances like we have been doing all bloody season ..

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Champs well no not exactly ..i do believe Bournemouths goal difference will be better ..but you as well are missing the point tha people are making ..they are criticising the performances not the bloody points tally ..
    Well crack on with critiscising the performances.
    You watch the league table that shows up good & bad ones and I'll watch that league table that adds up the points. End of the season, let's see which one counts.

but no ones slagged us off second half .. ..people posted at half time today ..ie before the bloody second half..look at the posts ..everyone ecstatic after ??..all some posters are saying ..lets do 90mins instead of bit part performances like we have been doing all bloody season ..

howie ,you keep replying to my posts but you dont read what iv said ? you put words that i havent ?
    i never mentioned the "bloody second half "
    even the mighty real madrid never performed for 90 mins today

It's 99% official that Howie knows feck all about football Saxo says so

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    You watch the league table that shows up good & bad ones and I'll watch that league table that adds up the points. End of the season, let's see which one counts.[/quote]

Now you sound like Saxo Champs ..i actually thought you watched football ..i do remember you actively slagging off Burnley for getting the points without the performances but hey ho ..horses for courses ..im over the moon with the points tally ..thats never been in dispute ..just having a go at performances ive seen which could be improved upon ..as a watching fan ..i think thats only fair

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    It's 99% official that Howie knows feck all about football Saxo says so
    you keep on singing your cop killing song alf ..by the way way ..youre managers been sacked ..

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    You watch the league table that shows up good & bad ones and I'll watch that league table that adds up the points. End of the season, let's see which one counts.[/quote]

Now you sound like Saxo Champs ..i actually thought you watched football ..i do remember you actively slagging off Burnley for getting the points without the performances but hey ho ..horses for courses ..im over the moon with the points tally ..thats never been in dispute ..just having a go at performances ive seen which could be improved upon ..as a watching fan ..i think thats only fair[/quote]

Sax

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)