+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: BOBs W/End Games 24/5/6th Oct

re: BOBs W/End Games 24/5/6th Oct

Watch your favourites now Lawrie, Manure v Chelski.

I've heard all the hype of Van and Mourino being given the accolades of best Managers in the business, what a load of bollox, what have they ever done with a team of average players, nothing as they always have clubs willing to splash Millions of pounds on players to "enhance" said Managers said so called brilliance.

Here they come, walking out at the theatre of dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    and reinforce in January?
    Reinforce ? If this Burnley board do reinforce I'll show my @rse in Burtons window.

Cue Stan...[/quote]

"All January signings are panic buys , especially when we are in the bottom three, making up for what should have been done in summer. Get it right in summer and you don't need to reinforce in January. " got to agree with that statement

Sadly Burnley are in essence still a Championship side and are not used to taking on the mega clubs. Your Chairman will have to dig deep in his pocket to get some decent signings.

I mean who is Sordell? Is he that Bolton reject, you need better than that. Shame you could not keep Austin.

Strange enough I don't think Austin is cutting it in the Prem claw, had to sell him anyway for the dosh as always.

Sordell, yes a third rate striker who lost his way who Burnley was forced to buy, a player who Dyche was thought to be able to bring back on track in time, but we didn't/don't have time, we needed the quality stuff in straight away.

I am off for a lay down now in a darkened room as I will no doubt have to answer to the wrath of the HeadJammer (Stan) when he appears

Let's get back to playing the long ball..

Your target is our abysmal 11 points in 2009. I am sure you will surpass it with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I am off for a lay down now in a darkened room as I will no doubt have to answer to the wrath of the HeadJammer (Stan) when he appears

I'm past it Alto.

We won't be throwing big brass about in January though and nor should we. A silly time of the year is the January transfer window.

If Ings goes then we'll probably look at getting another forward in.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213