+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let panic

re: Let panic

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    I didn't quote the whole post because the rest of it was just something it appears you would like to happen at Notts.

It had no relevance to the bit I commented on.
    The Notts bit I'll grant you, but this bit did.

Actually Soccer he isn't lying. We should have been 3 up before they scored. Assombalonga blasted wide and failed to react to a tap in.
    Even after they'd scored, Lansbury blasted straight into the diving keepers legs, when he should have scored. Then seconds later, he drilled his next shot into the post.
    I aint making excuses though. We are guilty of our own sloppyness.

So you give a list of excuses, then claim you're not making excuses?

So you give a list of excuses, then claim you're not making excuses?
    Explain to is how what he has put are excuses.im at a loss here as to what makes you think they are excuses.
    In fact scrap that I no what's going on here your just spoiling for a slagging match.

I would never take part in a slagging match.

I would never take part in a slagging match.
    Trying to act cute with your superior English again?

That said I don't fully agree with Tricky.

Typical Forest of late, take the lead, get casual and nonchalant, don't want to bury the game, invite the opponents to attack and pay the price.

Blackburn were good value for their win. And that's not just me saying it, it was the same message by one Stuart Pearce.

Not trying to act 'cute'. Claiming my English is better than Mr Sheen as a boast is like claiming I'm a better tipster than es***.

In other words, the average slug would be better.

It's ok romanis he's a bit like a bloke who talks about how big the engine is in his car to make up for the smaller part in his life.i bet he sits there hoping for a spelling mistake so he can tell his pet hamster about it to make himself feel better about himself.
    Picking on someone who is polish and telling them there English is poor is like telling a county fan that forest are a bigger club than them.of corse my English is bad and of corse forest are a bigger club.

Not trying to act 'cute'. Claiming my English is better than Mr Sheen as a boast is like claiming I'm a better tipster than es***.

So you were not trying to point out the missing 'n'?

You have this habit of just not wanting to make your arguments and let people decide if they want to accept it or not?

No, you INSIST you are right always irrespective where people wanna agree or not.

That's the difference between you and every other rival fan that comes here, they state their point, maybe add a bit here and there but basically leave it to posters to accept or disagree.

Even when they are right, they can leave it.

Take TTR, I disagree with his ultra right wing views and many will also take a similar view he's wrong and simplistic in his political arguments.

But at the end of the day, it's his vote and his view, if he wants to vote for UKIP or the Monster Raving Party (which

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

So you were not trying to point out the missing 'n'?

You have this habit of just not wanting to make your arguments and let people decide if they want to accept it or not?

No, you INSIST you are right always irrespective where people wanna agree or not.

That's the difference between you and every other rival fan that comes here, they state their point, maybe add a bit here and there but basically leave it to posters to accept or disagree.

Even when they are right, they can leave it.

Take TTR, I disagree with his ultra right wing views and many will also take a similar view he's wrong and simplistic in his political arguments.

But at the end of the day, it's his vote and his view, if he wants to vote

And to everyone Tricky - you're a Looney!!

You can add right wing, left wing or centre to that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast