+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Derbymad posters

re: Derbymad posters

Who predicted a 3-0 win, certainly wasn't me?

It's also nice to see that my 'jibes' really seem to get under your skin tricky, I also see valet boy has tried to turn the tables and used my 'jibe' against DCM, all I can say is find your own material valet boy!

Bloody hell there's some delicate flowers on here, just making the point your seasons probably over BTW I love smilies

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker
    Bloody hell there's some delicate flowers on here, just making the point your seasons probably over BTW I love smilies
    I will save the post just in case wooly jumper.
    Could come in very handy later down the line
    Think it backfired on you stenson to be fair,calling our board after a loss then the same happened to your board.
    Your right tho stenson it was rapid that predicted a 3-0 romp,suggesting someone was going to get a thrashing.seemed to happen against millwall if I remember right as well.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    It's also nice to see that my 'jibes' really seem to get under your skin tricky, I also see valet boy has tried to turn the tables and used my 'jibe' against DCM, all I can say is find your own material valet boy!
    No Stenson, you don't get under my skin. I find most of your jibes, unfunny and quite immature to be honest.
    But there is no real crime in that, just speaks volumes about yourself.

What I will say to you is, stop calling Pol "valet boy". I know what you're implying and racial stereotyping like that, will not be put up with in here. He's Polish, so what?
    Keep it up and you're going on holiday.

Any second now

[quote="Trickytreesreds". I know what you're implying and racial stereotyping like that, will not be put up with in here.[/quote]

How on earth is calling a Polish person 'valet boy' racial stereotyping? I always took it as a twist on the word 'Polish':

polish (plsh)
    v. polished, polishing, polishes
    v.tr.
    1. To make smooth and shiny by rubbing or chemical action.

v.intr.
    1. To become smooth or shiny by or as if by being rubbed.

n.
    1. Smoothness or shininess of surface or finish.
    2. A substance containing chemical agents or abrasive particles and applied to smooth or shine a surface: shoe polish.
    3. The act or process of polishing.

I must be guilty of detergentist stereotyping when I call him Mr Sheen!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    No Stenson, you don't get under my skin. I find most of your jibes, unfunny and quite immature to be honest.
    But there is no real crime in that, just speaks volumes about yourself.

What I will say to you is, stop calling Pol "valet boy". I know what you're implying and racial stereotyping like that, will not be put up with in here. He's Polish, so what?
    Keep it up and you're going on holiday.[/quote]

Under your skin again am I?

Anyway for your information I'm half polish and half Ukrainian and I wasn't taking the piss out of out of valet boy for being polish either, elite has it right where as you see things that aren't there just to create debate and liven the pl

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam

Under your skin again am I?

Anyway for your information I'm half polish and half Ukrainian and I wasn't taking the piss out of out of valet boy for being polish either, elite has it right where as you see things that aren't there just to create debate and liven the place up, can't be easy only having 4 other posters to talk to
    Bloody hell, you aren't British at all, as Chief Immigration Officer Ian from Come Fly with Me would say - Get out!!

Go back to Donetsk and fight the Bolsheviks!

Hahahaha.

But I think the term valet boy has been used here for so long to describe PFM, that it's no longer seen as an insult just some banter to get a jibe at him.

So it's up to Valet Boy errr I mean PFM to decide if he's angry with it.

Quote Originally Posted by "Elite_Pie". I know what you're implying and racial stereotyping like that, will not be put up with in here.[/quote

How on earth is calling a Polish person 'valet boy' racial stereotyping? I always took it as a twist on the word 'Polish':

polish (plsh)
    v. polished, polishing, polishes
    v.tr.
    1. To make smooth and shiny by rubbing or chemical action.

v.intr.
    1. To become smooth or shiny by or as if by being rubbed.

n.
    1. Smoothness or shininess of surface or finish.
    2. A substance containing chemical agents or abrasive particles and applied to smooth or shine a surface: shoe polish.
    3. The act or process of polishing.

I must be guilty of detergentist stereotyping when I call him Mr Sheen!
    No you're guilty of being a boring old sod always trying to show off your command of English.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast