+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: West Ham v Stoke - Official Match Thread

re: West Ham v Stoke - Official Match Thread

If any of our fans were making monkey noises it was probably at their fans, not their players.

And f.uck all to do with anyones ethnicity. Just the fact that they're f.ucking monkeys

It says a lot about US this season ,that we play badly and come from 2 down and get a draw at a very difficult place.

You can`t knock it.We could have nicked it in the end too.

This is an half decent side,and I for one am really enjoying this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    I'd take Valencia off, it's all been a bit of a culture shock I think.
    Stop thinking [/quote]

It was the kick up the backside he needed (aside from all the kicks he received from the Stoke players), clearly my words were motivational.

Sam's body language also left a lot to be desired, it's a good job that I'm in the Chicken Run next week otherwise I'd give the slouching c.unt a piece of my mind. [/quote]

For what?

Slouching?

Dearly me.

Slouches out! Straight backed managers only need apply!

You're reaching now[/quote]

Absolutely!

Not just slouching either. He was slouching in his chair chewing gum and

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Hammerman69 or anyone else who wnet yesterday, some Stoke fans on thier forum claiming our fans were making monkey noises at the Stoke black players and that they were also throwing coins at the players.

Trust you can confirm that they are talking complete bo11ocks.

Same forum they are moaning at our timewasting, dirty tactics and long ball style.

Glad they never done any of that under Tony Pullis.
    I never heard any monkey noises...'Who are ya' was sung a lot when we equalised but we have more black players than them so it would not make a lot of sense.

As for coins...didn't see that either but Burnley fans complained about being coined and the way their fans were going mental they probably had a point.

Long ball ???????

From my experience of Stoke and it's residents if coins had been thrown at their supporters there would have been an almighty stampede by the unwashed masses to lay claim to them.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)