+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window

re: January transfer window

I expected to link with one of the hack reports on this but instead could link with footymads thread about Morgan :/

I just hope that Scniederlin does not make the same mistake as Lallana, Shaw, an lovyrn and jump ship in January as i understand the usual suspects Arsenal, Totteningham and the bin dippers are already sniffing around for his services, i know its just paper talk but where theres smoke theres usually some fire an i dont want any of either blown up our Arces in January so Scniders lets see how smart you really are then !

Someone I trust told me in August that the only reason the exit was blocked for Schneiders was that we were unable to secure Clasie. If Clasie is made available to us in January then yep, I could have seen Schneiders leaving. However, there's a spanner in the works - we're 2nd in the table!!

I now reckon that Schneiders means what he said and will see out the season. If we finish in the top 4 - big "if" of course - then he could well hang around a bit longer.

As stated elsewhere I see January's priority being to sign Ryan and Toby permanently, as well as tying up Corky long term. If those 3 things are the extent of our activity, I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack

As stated elsewhere I see January's priority being to sign Ryan and Toby permanently, as well as tying up Corky long term. If those 3 things are the extent of our activity, I'll be happy.
    Agree with that. Plus JRod and JWP's return. A few more progressing from our excellent academy. If there is any position then, while I'm pleased we have Kelvin, maybe someone who can, long term, support the keeper role?

u

In football terms why would anyone want to move from a high flying, progressive club to this lot who are going backwards ? - view external link

Given the media are starting on meltdown part 2 this would be a good move.

Hope they get the deal done before January. - view external link

Here is an 'exclusive' on the same story ... plus a few other bits. - view external link

Kevin Kampl ?

A Midfielder so perhaps someone is linking a replacement? Either way it would be nice to pull the rug out from under Wenger for once. - view external link

Won't be pleasant reading for the red half of Liverpool but a couple of Saints related transfer stories as well, although Lambert back to Saints? - view external link

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast