+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window

re: January transfer window

Saints £20m January transfer kitty - view external link

A lot of talk on this thread about keeping players, maybe we should be adding to the squad?

Buenos Aires club Boca Juniors want to sign Saints striker Dani Osvaldo, 28, who has scored seven goals in 15 games while on loan at Inter. (Mail)

Southampton handed a boost as Burnley manager Sean Dyche admits Danny Ings could leave in January. (Express)

Saints preparing January transfer raid on Burnley for striker Danny Ings. (Mirror)

Southampton will ask Tottenham to include Andros Townsend or Harry Kane in any deal for Jay Rodriguez in January. (Mail)

Ronald Koeman wants to sign Bruno Martins Indi from Porto in January. (Sun) - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer

Southampton will ask Tottenham to include Andros Townsend or Harry Kane in any deal for Jay Rodriguez in January. (Mail)
    I'd say Harry Kane is worth considerably more than Rodriguez now, starting to look like the real deal.

Southampton Manager Ronald Koeman Dashes Arsenal’s Transfer Hopes - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart

I'd say Harry Kane is worth considerably more than Rodriguez now, starting to look like the real deal.[/quote]

Depends what J-Rod emerges after injury. Will he be an Aaron Ramsey type who just goes from strength to strength, an Anderton/(J)Redknapp who keeps getting injured again or like countless others who fade in to insignificance?

That said, yes, Harry Kane will just keep getting better and better. I'd rather sign him than Ings.

Would be nice to take one off Poch while the media automatically think our players will go in the opposite direction.

After the last 4 games has anyone changed their minds about signing nobody so long as we don't lose anyone?

Today's offering. looks like the buying speculation is gathering. - view external link

I hope the Sneijder rumours are true!!

We absolutely need to sign another striker, a clinical one and at the same time get rid of Emmanuel Verruca!!

I would look at another goalkeeper as well, Boruc isn't coming back and there is no way that Kelvin the cross flapper or Rabbit in the headlights Gazzaniga AR anywhere near good enough, Forster needs to know that he has competition for first choice as he's been a bit ropey lately.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast