+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Fixtures

FA Cup Fixtures

A headache for Hants police then

With Pompey, Havant, Gosport & Eastleigh all drawn at home and Scummers at H in the PL.

Which games will be moved to

Friday/Sunday/Monday ?

BC

re: FA Cup Fixtures

The Hawks v Preston tie must be a candidate for the Friday evening televised game. I think we will know today what is happening.

This years draw is absolutely unique with so many Hampshire teams involved,very exciting.
    Also other interests of mine involved,Woking, Weston Super Mare,Bristol Rovers.Should be a great weekend then with the next round draw to come,hopefully we and some of the others will feature in the third round.

This is really unique. I shall be booking my seat on the end of the aisle when they go on sale whatever time and date we play

Gosh

All you Old Duffers getting so excited

The South Stand Snooze Section transformed

Into a Wall of Noise

North Stand will need to raise its game

Fratton End will silenced in disbelief

KR

BC

For your information young lady,it doesn't take a lot to get some of us old duffers blood to rise,

Jim, WTF is the 2 finger salute icon

My area is a lot quieter sadly since Stumpy transferred reportedly to the SS. He did lead the singing especially when invited to by the FE. The Cup has lost its Magic in many PL clubs, but up in Ldb land it is always something I look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechimes
    Gosh

All you Old Duffers getting so excited

The South Stand Snooze Section transformed

Into a Wall of Noise

North Stand will need to raise its game

Fratton End will silenced in disbelief

KR

BC
    Those Werthers wrappers can make a helluva din!!
    Gosport are talking about temporary stands, bit like pouring a quart into a pint pot if my last visit there is anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun

Those Werthers wrappers can make a helluva din!!
    I stopped taking Werthers into the South Stand some time ago. A while back me mate broke a tooth on one and I nearly choked on the same variety of confection in the same match when we scored. Shot out and nearly took out the bloke in front when it re-appeared.

Dangerous stuff so it's been fruit gums ever since.

Borrowed this timetable of games from our friends over in WLP.

Friday night - BBC live game

Saturday evening (5pm) - BT Sport live game

Sunday afternoon - BBC Final Score
    FINAL SCORE SPECIALS: For the first and second rounds of the competition, eight matches will be moved to a new Sunday slot at 2.00pm as part of an interactive Final Score, with goals and key moments shown as they happen in a special programme airing on BBC One.
    Jason Mohammad and the team will show live action and goals as they happen, as well as interviews with players and managers before the games kick off, savouring all the pre-match build-up.
    Fans will be able to enjoy every twist and turn of the action on both afternoons. If there’s a goal in any of the eight games, Final Score will show it, if there’s a penalty, the programme will go live to see it being taken, and if a match is reaching an exciting conclusion, the audience will be able to watch it as it happens.

Monday night - BT Sport live game

I am sur

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)