+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wee Billy

re: Wee Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I've just had a quick re-read through this thread. I only entered it when it turned Notts related. I can't see a problem with any posts that might merit action from a moderator. Your mentions of senility and Parkinsons disease were probably in poor taste to anyone with a relative suffering from either, but nothing to get worked up about. They certainly didn't offend me. It's not my fault you wrote something that is factually incorrect, I'm afraid that's down to you.
    Tell you what I'll do EP. Give me a proper link of the threads, when he was appointed. Not 6 months later when it all started to go tits up, to suit your argument.

Do that and the majority of the threads support your statement, I'll apologise in full. Even with sugar on.

I'll sit and wait, you love trolling back through history and your files. Call it your homework for the evening.[/quote]

That's what I want

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    I've just had a quick re-read through this thread. I only entered it when it turned Notts related. I can't see a problem with any posts that might merit action from a moderator. Your mentions of senility and Parkinsons disease were probably in poor taste to anyone with a relative suffering from either, but nothing to get worked up about. They certainly didn't offend me. It's not my fault you wrote something that is factually incorrect, I'm afraid that's down to you.
    Tell you what I'll do EP. Give me a proper link of the threads, when he was appointed. Not 6 months later when it all started to go tits up, to suit your argument.

Do that and the majority of the threads support your statement, I'll apologise in full. Even with sugar on.

I'll sit and wait, you love trolling back through history and your files. Call it your homewor

Kiwomya/Ince/Curle/Short/Allen all joke appointments, yet all slobbered over when they took the job.

That's the bit I take issue with. Part of it is hopelessly wrong.

Kiwomya - huge abuse for Ray Trew, very few fans wanted him.
    Ince - mixed reaction. I would guess most were against, but there were some who were positive.
    Curle - I would say 75% at least were against his appointment mainly due to his spell at the Stags.
    Short - the only negatives concerned his inexperience, generally a positive appointment.
    Allen - a few reservations about his past record / temperament, but generally a positive reception.

There are always fans like Judgewoman and Soccerman who would see a positive in anything, but to claim Notts fans "fawned" over Ray Trew (as you continue to do) when he appointed Kiwomya is beyond ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Kiwomya/Ince/Curle/Short/Allen all joke appointments, yet all slobbered over when they took the job.

That's the bit I take issue with. Part of it is hopelessly wrong.

Kiwomya - huge abuse for Ray Trew, very few fans wanted him.
    Ince - mixed reaction. I would guess most were against, but there were some who were positive.
    Curle - I would say 75% at least were against his appointment mainly due to his spell at the Stags.
    Short - the only negatives concerned his inexperience, generally a positive appointment.
    Allen - a few reservations about his past record / temperament, but generally a positive reception.

There are always fans like Judgewoman and Soccerman who would see a positive in anything, but to claim Notts fans "fawned" over Ray Trew (as you continue to do) when he appointed Kiwomya is beyond ridiculous.[/quote]

Let me get this right?

You "take issue" with my opini

NB that's two days running you've fished for a bite by trying to get me to do something. Keep going mucker and you'll see.

Hilarious edit! You realise you've dug yourself into a great big hole so threaten to use your mod's powers to get out!!!

What a man you are Tricky.[/quote]

Not at all. I am pointing out what I observed yesterday.
    I sat back and waited for you.
    Romans changes/ takes a back seat from modding. You suddenly start posting like a best mate.
    This is the second time you have done this.
    The first was with Basie. Total warfare until he was removed. Now you will happily chat with him, especially as he is now banned in here.
    The second was with Romans, for daring to pull you up with your weird psychological games.
    Now obviously it is my turn.
    I can't be ****d with you either, so keep going.
    It won't be long b

yep you're right Romans.

This is going no where and is now so far off topic, then that's enough of that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234