+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swindon Town Board...

re: Swindon Town Board...

Again - acting like butter wouldn't melt.

Last Of The Summer Wine of the Footymad network, Gaz can be 'Captain ****'

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    You just put that post on there to cause trouble MM,and why bring it up on here nine days later?...

Its no wonder that we have such a bad on here,at one time it didnt bother us because we kept ourselves to ourselves but it looks like we are going further afield to upset people...

If posters want to come onto CM and moan about us then let them,they can always post on other boards if they wish,but to go onto Swindons board just to post that ^^^^^ is out of order...
    **** off chalky, I only recently saw it and then got round to replying.

We welcome and encourage new posters on Swindon Mad but this munch character came on with that sick, offensive and personal post so he was quite rightly banned from our board! How he can justify his opening post on this thread baffles me

I really fail to see what value this character adds to any board? As i said we welcome all decent posters on our board but trolls and idiots like muncher will be banned.

Cheers lads

Quite what you of got against Swindon Munch I really don't know.

They seem like a affable bunch although an tad precious about their bourd.

Not precious about the board at all, but just wanting to preserve it from complete head cases swamping it with nasty, stupid and pointless threads.

Any sensible affable individual is welcome to join in.

We're not going to put anyone through an initiation ceremony and provide them with a password and a secret handshake before they can join.

Well that's what we do here.

Ask for a password and a secret handshake?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Quite what you of got against Swindon Munch I really don't know.

They seem like a affable bunch although an tad precious about their bourd.
    Years ago Gaz and Laz**** came on the Carlisle Board and tried to get a few of us banned for daring to call them crooks because they were rightfully kicked out of the top flight for breaching rules and they cried like owt.

Nothings changed years later, they like to play the victim and ban people or get people banned.

They also seem to be VERY interested in child abuse.

I can only go from facts.

Lies Munchie I never try and get people banned when I visit their board

That just aint right and I think you are making yourself look stupider and stupider

But hey ho and away you go

Down the sewer with your tongue young man

tick

tock

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)