+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where is this VI

re: Where is this VI

Timber cladding is so 70's don't you think?

Looks like a lot of trees were used in that monstrosity.

I'm disappointed that no one's got it yet - after all, a lot of your hard earned money has been [s]wasted[/s] donated on this project..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    Interesting with your repeated use of the word 'we' that you have taken on responsibility for speaking for everyone, though. Do you have ambitions to topple PG from his lofty position ?
    That's quite good coming from someone working so so hard for that pat on the head from the SM lord and master.

And ****ing it all up at the same time.

"I did it wrong again Dad?"

Oh, I have I touched a nerve ?

Don't worry, your secret is safe - I'm sure your plans for a stealthy coup will go straight over PG's head..

Ooh good hard hitting comeback, that learnt me!

Anger papa, thats good we're getting somewhere. But you need to confront the issues in your mind head on.

I recommend a look on UTube of Scum 1 Pompey(most succesful team south of london)4
    It will do wonders for you mood.
    Dont thank me I'm here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun
    Anger papa..
    Ha, you wish..

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Interesting with your repeated use of the word 'we' that you have taken on responsibility for speaking for everyone, though. Do you have ambitions to topple PG from his lofty position ?
    That's quite good coming from someone working so so hard for that pat on the head from the SM lord and master.[/quote]

Who is the SM Lord and Master? Fatso? His little bro? Anus?

You lot must have money to burn if you can sink all of your hard earned into a potting shed, some turf and a few concrete blocks and still not know where it is.

A fool and his money..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)