+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deja Vu

re: Deja Vu

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    This quote is backed up by what happened yesterday.pearce can talk about what to do and not what to do all he likes but if the defence switch off it's already to late.there 1st goal was a long throw that the defenders should of attacked and clear,they hesitated.we dominated the possession and had plenty of shots to score at least one,again how can people moan about Pearce for those players not putting them away?

Conceding 6 goals in the last two matches shows we are well dodgy at the back . If as you say it's not the managers fault but the players , who picks the players ? It seems he keeps changing full backs which indicates he has no faith in any off them . Also Mr Cloughs comment worked then but times have changed and managers have improved . England haven't won anything for year and years because we are stuck in the past with no improvement on skill levels or tactics , you could read our style of play before we kick a ball and it's the same at the moment with Forest .Team no how to play against us and we seem to have no alternative to address that . I would hope Stuart improves his management team to support him as to me he has certainly got the club back to credibility but he needs help .

Quote Originally Posted by joebaker
    Conceding 6 goals in the last two matches shows we are well dodgy at the back . If as you say it's not the managers fault but the players , who picks the players ? It seems he keeps changing full backs which indicates he has no faith in any off them . Also Mr Cloughs comment worked then but times have changed and managers have improved . England haven't won anything for year and years because we are stuck in the past with no improvement on skill levels or tactics , you could read our style of play before we kick a ball and it's the same at the moment with Forest .Team no how to play against us and we seem to have no alternative to address that . I would hope Stuart improves his management team to support him as to me he has certainly got the club back to credibility but he needs help .
    The last bit I definitely agree with

As for the defence- Hunt/Lichaj/Wilson/Lascelles/Mancienne/Hobbs/Harding/Fox/Cohen

Hobbs injured/ Wilson be

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Well, where do we go from here?
    I don't mind getting beat. But this is ridiculous now.

Same as last year. Remove Hobbs/Cohen/Reid(never mind anyone else) and the life goes out of the team

Absolute pants again at the back(Darlow included)
    Pretty football in spells, then any opportunities were pitiful.

Even I'm going to ask now. Has Patterson been shagging Pearces daughter or something?
    What does he have to do to get a start, when everyone else is not delivering?

Well, tonight could be interesting. We all know how Fawaz can react. If Pearce doesn't apologise and lose his temper with the side, then fans will start to murmur.

This season has seen the club increase its crowds, get people interested again and generate a real passion.
    The way this lot are going on, it won't be long before we go back to how it was.
    8 Games without a win, sometimes gets managers the sack else where.
    The squad is not this poor. It has talent right throu

Yes Tricky you dumb dumb, for making that insinuation.

Go on give yourself a card for that.

[quote="ancientpie"]Well, where do we go from here?
    I don't mind getting beat. But this is ridiculous now.

Same as last year. Remove Hobbs/Cohen/Reid(never mind anyone else) and the life goes out of the team

Absolute pants again at the back(Darlow included)
    Pretty football in spells, then any opportunities were pitiful.

Even I'm going to ask now. Has Patterson been shagging Pearces daughter or something?
    What does he have to do to get a start, when everyone else is not delivering?

Well, tonight could be interesting. We all know how Fawaz can react. If Pearce doesn't apologise and lose his temper with the side, then fans will start to murmur.

This season has seen the club increase its crowds, get people interested again and generate a real passion.
    The way this lot are going on, it won't be long before we go back to how it was.
    8 Games without a win, sometimes gets managers the sack else where.
    The s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12