+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Taylor's lack of discipline.

re: Taylor's lack of discipline.

I like Taylor as well. He gives us options that we otherwise don't have in the team.

But...

There are times when you can have too much of that option. Times when it's not working for the player, and if I'm honest I'm not convinced Taylor has it within his game to play the simple pass and move football.

So...

In those games when it's not working for Taylor, surely it's the manager's job to see this and try something different?

Can anyone seriously question my view on Taylor now?

He actually had a hissy fit while he was playing.

He broke out of midfield on 3 occasions and through sheer greed and lack of awareness lost possession.

The Millers fans rightly gave him some stick.

The next time he gets the ball he, in a fit of petulance, he launches the ball upfield.

Well Paul there is a middle ground between greedy pointless dribble and the long ball and if you need someone to point out what that is you need to find another job.

Totally with you IBS.

I liken him to a expert trick shot snooker player, who cannot play the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
    Totally with you IBS.

I liken him to a expert trick shot snooker player, who cannot play the actual game.
    Agree Amanda... He flatters to deceive. He gets in goal scoring positions and fluffs...can see why McCarthy doesn't fancy him

he was very poor first half

I
    Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson
    Yes and I watch the game sober and don't need a gallon of ale in Bluecoats beforehand.
    I wished I'd had a gallon of ale before the game , might just have numbed the pain of that inept display .

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson
    Can anyone seriously question my view on Taylor now?

He actually had a hissy fit while he was playing.

He broke out of midfield on 3 occasions and through sheer greed and lack of awareness lost possession.

The Millers fans rightly gave him some stick.

The next time he gets the ball he, in a fit of petulance, he launches the ball upfield.

Well Paul there is a middle ground between greedy pointless dribble and the long ball and if you need someone to point out what that is you need to find another job.
    I got the impression today that he does not like playing as he is asked to do can see him going as soon as

Amazing really, taylors so far in front thinking that no one else sees it...not even the fans..there was no one there today making runs...he was left in no mans land on three or four occasions...so evans takes him off...for another inept signing..

I've said it for a long time. Send him and Wordsworth back ASAP.

Very skillful player but no end product. He holds on to the ball far too long and then loses it.

Can see both of them going back when their loans end. Going to be a lot of movement in January.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345