+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A question for posters

re: A question for posters

Ok, bit slow today. That Munch thing is vile and needs dropping down the sewer

Well done gaz but im not convinced it will reverse JJs global. I see that munch character has had another go at us on the CM board? Alto has replied but i think we should just ignore that vile B@$t@rd in future as the bloke is obviously a head case?

He's always played the victim very well has Jilted.

I've found him pretty boring and he has gone out of his way in the past to continue his silly boring spat with the other Jock dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel

I've found him pretty boring and he has gone out of his way in the past to continue his silly boring spat with the other Jock dummies.
    I never got on with Jilted John i admit that, But i like others offered him an olive branch for a fresh start. He chose to decline the offer. His choice,.

Thanks Stan - time will tell here, as it is mainly here I care about. I acted as by chance all mods agreed to lift it so it has been done

Despite what he might be I am not comfortable with his ban being justifiable on this forum. I have seen some good and some no so good posts.

When I first stumbled across the feuding masses I struggled to see what was what and still do in some respects.

With regards to currently I think it is best we all ignore any attempt to draw us into debate

I see Alto has tried to reason with one on CM and failed.

It is clear to me that there is no reasoning with some and therefore no end to a debate which leads no where

My view is that some people are trolls but I have at least learnt that there is a worse level of troll and that, in my view, is a GRINCH TROLL - i.e. they are the types that take the joy out of everything and suck the life out of you. Why? Just because they can!

It is obnoxious and vile and there is no beginning to their end or any end

Quote Originally Posted by tricky****

I never got on with Jilted John i admit that, But i like others offered him an olive branch for a fresh start. He chose to decline the offer. His choice,.[/quote]

Agreed tricky "his choice" thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by tricky****

I never got on with Jilted John i admit that, But i like others offered him an olive branch for a fresh start. He chose to decline the offer. His choice,.[/quote]

Likewise Tricky. More fool him.

This goes back a long time. Gaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger

Likewise Tricky. More fool him.

This goes back a long time. Gaz.[/quote]

Cheers Rab - this is the problem there is too much Sh1t I know nowt about.

Im glad that you have seen sense and have taken back JJ`s redcard...

JJ has been a poster for many years and has got several thousand posts to his and it was unfair that he received a global ban,he may have upset some posters on CM but they in turn are not completly innocent...

Not your problem mate.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast