+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what made me happy today most

what made me happy today most

was the manner in which we closed the game out at 3-1. i think it`s a sign of our team maturing hopefully.

re: what made me happy today most

Yep !

Yes grounds for optimisim.

Second half performance was good but fair do's to Reading they were on top after we scored and deserved their equaliser.

Like at Forest it could have been more than three as Rovers responded well.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    was the manner in which we closed the game out at 3-1. i think it`s a sign of our team maturing hopefully.
    Do you feel embarrassed now? That's almost 18 months of none stop bickering, everytime we lost 'he'd taken us as far as he can'. You've slated his tactics, signings, almost everything you can criticise, you have. Now things are seemingly going in the right direction you rock up.

Things are now going to get better and we will more than likely challenge. If it was me, moaning pricks like you shouldn't be allowed back in. Fk off to Man City your not actually welcome at Rovers. At no point did you say anything constructive, or add any value to anything. Another clueless 'football expert'.

Champs I have been a doubter as well and we have debated our differences on here a number of times.

The post above comes over as never having had any doubts at all about Bowyer. I believe that he has delivered some real howler performances under his leadership, this season included , most notably at Rotherham away.

If Bowyer has risen to the challenge then no one is more delighted than me and I still believe he needed some wake up calls when he got it wrong.

I can take being proven wrong and if, and it still is an if, we have turned the corner then I and I am sure Saxo also will be the first to hold our hands up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvblue
    Champs I have been a doubter as well and we have debated our differences on here a number of times.

The post above comes over as never having had any doubts at all about Bowyer. I believe that he has delivered some real howler performances under his leadership, this season included , most notably at Rotherham away.

If Bowyer has risen to the challenge then no one is more delighted than me and I still believe he needed some wake up calls when he got it wrong.

I can take being proven wrong and if, and it still is an if, we have turned the corner then I and I am sure Saxo also will be the first to hold our hands up.

I think he was treated poorly at times being honest. Very poorly considering what he's had to put up with. Not only has he steadied the ship, he is now moving us forward. Football being football, you will have the odd blip. That happens in any football club world wide. Considering what had happened before him, and what

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    Do you feel embarrassed now? That's almost 18 months of none stop bickering, everytime we lost 'he'd taken us as far as he can'. You've slated his tactics, signings, almost everything you can criticise, you have. Now things are seemingly going in the right direction you rock up.

Things are now going to get better and we will more than likely challenge. If it was me, moaning pricks like you shouldn't be allowed back in. Fk off to Man City your not actually welcome at Rovers. At no point did you say anything constructive, or add any value to anything. Another clueless 'football expert'.[/quote]

oh shut up champs.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes

Things are now going to get better and we will more than likely challenge. If it was me, moaning pricks like you shouldn't be allowed back in. Fk off to Man City your not actually welcome at Rovers. At no point did you say anything constructive, or add any value to anything. Another clueless 'football expert'.[/quote]

oh shut up champs.[/quote]

Fair points well made, I can now fully understand your logic at those times. Thanks for the insight. It

Quote Originally Posted by champs95

oh shut up champs.[/quote]

Fair points well made, I can now fully understand your lo

Lets not forget we all want the same thing.

We might just be on the verge of getting back to it now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)