+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Patronising Pete

FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Patronising Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie

The vast majority on here won't know it, but Semper Rutilus is the new for Romanis. He was the deranged mod on the Forest board who led a campaign to have me banned, which got no support and left him humiliated. Why he's decided to bore everyone on here with his vendetta only he can answer.
    So there you have it from the horse's mouth.

Be a bore and have a vendetta = no reason to come to a forum.

So the next time you think he's one, or anyone complains, it must follow that a ban based on these factors is fully justified.

He can go whine and cry like a baby thereafter, but we're just following his own beliefs.

re: FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Patronising Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Rutilus

The vast majority on here won't know it, but Semper Rutilus is the new for Romanis. He was the deranged mod on the Forest board who led a campaign to have me banned, which got no support and left him humiliated. Why he's decided to bore everyone on here with his vendetta only he can answer.
    So there you have it from the horse's mouth.

Be a bore and have a vendetta = no reason to come to a forum.

So the next time you think he's one, or anyone complains, it must follow that a ban based on these factors is fully justified.

He can go whine and cry like a baby thereafter, but we're just following his own beliefs.[/quote]

Now you should know better than to make assumptions like that, without asking for full clarity. Checked and triple checked, with copies mailed out to all parties for discussion and then posted in draft form only before it goes to the house of Lords for ra

Oh he's smart one ain't he, only he can comment, mock, insult and carry a 'vendetta.'

It's not open to others. But we'll take the lesson here.

Any time he complains, grumbles, whines, insults or mocks, we have to assume it's a 'vendetta.'

Every time he highlights some issue repeatedly or disrupts threads, we must take the inference that's it's boring, if we think so. After all he has his own board for that.

So don't waste time trying to explain it. Just give the card, and if he whines further give another.

It's only fair that we follow the same rules he sets for us on NCM.

That time of the month again Romanis?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    That time of the month again Romanis?
    yep , he's having a PIEriod,

Something seemed to upset him last night. I'm starting to get the feeling he doesn't like me much.

Well Romans, you're a marked man

I do hope Mr AR, never tries his squeals like a piggy line, to the MODS line again.
    Oh my, how the wheel keeps turning. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Well Romans, you're a marked man

I do hope Mr AR, never tries his squeals like a piggy line, to the MODS line again.
    Oh my, how the wheel keeps turning.
    I don't come to NCM spoiling for a fight with Notts fans.

I'm sorry if my words offends any Notts fans but it was directed at another Forest fan whose made a career of using that forum and DCM to attack me and everyone he disagrees with.

If he doesn't want a dose of his own medicine, then all he has to do is shut the **** up and not talk about us. He stops and I'll stop for sure.

But I can't be blamed for responding. You don't throw stones and then come crying when you get hit in return with a rock.

But ok, let's accept this post made in sincere hope and desire for a better discourse. I'll stop all further reference immediately, a self-imposed truce. But if he resumes where he left off, don't blame me for responding in the way I surely will.

As for Pete, he's dugged his own grave with his comments in recent days. He's trying his best to wriggle out, but the die has been cast. We must take him at his word.

I told you I want to stay away from Modding, but if you don't take appropriate action from now on, when he disrupts and whines in here, I will awaken the ghost of Romanis past.

And I'll give you a card as well for not doing your job!

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Rutilus
    As for Pete, he's dugged his own grave with his comments in recent days. He's trying his best to wriggle out, but the die has been cast. We must take him at his word.

I told you I want to stay away from Modding, but if you don't take appropriate action from now on, when he disrupts and whines in here, I will awaken the ghost of Romanis past.

And I'll give you a card as well for not doing your job!
    well that's told me.

Look I have no problems sorting EP. I told him yesterday, what I will accept. It was your choice to stand aside mucker.
    BTW, what the hell has happened to BD?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast