+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Youth Games

re: Youth Games

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeDS
    He needs to go and support somebody else because he doesn't agree with out Cat 2 status? Classy.
    Not even close to what I said. I see your reading skills haven't increased since the last time you said you weren't going to talk to me anymore. And posts deleted for personal attacks again? Oh dear Danny boy, when will you learn.

More accurately I said that if someone doesn't take pride in seeing kids go through a system and play in the first time, it perhaps doesn't make a lot of sense to follow a team that makes this strategy their entire reason for existence. Like hating Italian cars and then buying a FIAT.[/quote]

Does it matter how it's interpreted? How dare somebody FROM STOKE tell a fan of over 60 years to go and support somebody else, no matter what his views are.[/quote]

Oh god no,

Let's re-set and get on to the Battle of Bramall Lane, Mk. 2, shall we?

Mick, you said that you had switched off during this debate, and some of us had read it through more in sorrow than in boredom. Newspaper editors (= moderators?) used to be able to declare that correspondence on a subject was closed. Is there no mechanism on the message board to do something similar?

And one thing I found particularly sad was that it appeared, from the timelines of yesterday's posts, that you and MikeSB were locking antlers during a period when the heroes of Stockton Heath were battling for survival in the F.A. Cup!

Wrong priorities, surely. Keyboard warriors should know when to lay down their arms.

Keyboard warriors should know when to lay down their arms.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm! No comment!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB
    But I have to accept if the PL/FA are putting in 500,000 pounds to the our Cat2 academy, that sort of money and support cannot be ignored and Dario is probably right to give it a go and see how it all pans out especially for transfer fees, which would inevitably affect the other 500,00 we have to find ourselves year on year.
    Hallelujah!

Can we finally put this ridiculous debate to bed now?

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeDS
    He needs to go and support somebody else because he doesn't agree with out Cat 2 status? Classy.
    Not even close to what I said. I see your reading skills haven't increased since the last time you said you weren't going to talk to me anymore. And posts deleted for personal attacks again? Oh dear Danny boy, when will you learn.

More accurately I said that if someone doesn't take pride in seeing kids go through a system and play in the first time, it perhaps doesn't make a lot of sense to follow a team that makes this strategy their entire reason for existence. Like hating Italian cars and then buying a FIAT.[/quote]

Does it matter how it's interpreted? How dare somebody FROM STOKE tell a fan of ove

Please do not contact me any further Danny, on here or on any other media platform.

Quote Originally Posted by VindePays2009

Mick, you said that you had switched off during this debate, and some of us had read it through more in sorrow than in boredom. Newspaper editors (= moderators?) used to be able to declare that correspondence on a subject was closed. Is there no mechanism on the message board to do something similar?

And one thing I found particularly sad was that it appeared, from the timelines of yesterday's posts, that you and MikeSB were locking antlers during a period when the heroes of Stockton Heath were battling for survival in the F.A. Cup!

Wrong priorities, surely. Keyboard warriors should know when to lay down their arms.
    I was certainly not locking antlers with anyone on here last evening. Just doing my job as a moderator. For your information, I actually recorded the FA Cup game last night and watched it later. This afternoon I popped along to Gresty Ro

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick

I was certainly not locking antlers with anyone on here last evening. Just doing my job as a moderator. For your information, I actually recorded the FA Cup game last night and watched it late

Also thanksto Mick for being quick in moderating this thread, tthanks for Facebook message mate.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678