+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Match Thread v Brentford

re: Match Thread v Brentford

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Well that was total waste of clean socks.

My god, who the hell plays at home with no strikers?

Seriously pissed off tonight. The one thing I will say is, if I'm fuming, Fawaz must be smashing the place up.

If Es*** red wants to meet me at Watford gap with his positivity, I'll take his bleeding knee caps off.

Lansbury total waste of space and Lichaj was a joke. How can you actually feel relief at Fox getting carried off? I even confused myself.

I'm taking absolutely nothing away from the Bees though. They should have won by more. We looked like lost kids out there.

Clough would have had them all down the pit tomorrow, to remind the prima donna ****ers how lucky in life they are.
    So you're a happy bunny..not!

[quote="Polish_ForestMad"]What a load of toss that was.every team presses us as soon as we get the ball,why don't we do that to them.
    There number 20 was immense,he made the game look easy.dont think he broke a sweat he was that lazy but all he did was play it simple and to feet all game.looked a very good player tonight.
    There were three positives tonight for me
    1.osborn ran his f ing socks off all night making the big money players look like little girls.
    2.fiox looked like he took a heavy fall and could miss a few games.although he had a couple of decent efforts on goal and forced the keeper into making a good save.
    3.the crowd,sang all game in the lowerbridford.even at I think it was 74mins we all sang "everywhere we go" for a good 4-5 mins non stop.
    Highlight of the game was half time when a ball found its way into the lowerbridford and we were all throwing it about having a laugh,that was until the old steward got hold of it and threw it back only for

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie

Seriously pissed off tonight. The one thing I will say is, if I'm fuming, Fawaz must be smashing the place up.

If Es*** red wants to meet me at Watford gap with his positivity, I'll take his bleeding knee caps off.

Lansbury total waste of space and Lichaj was a joke. How can you actually feel relief at Fox getting carried off? I even confused myself.

I'm taking absolutely nothing away from the Bees though. They should have won by more. We looked like lost kids out there.

Clough would have had them all down the pit tomorrow, to remind the prima donna ****ers how lucky in life they are.
    So you're a happy bunny..not![/quote]

**** me, I know pies are renowned for being a bit thick, but stating the obvious?
    Crayon next time?

Not a good night to be saying that to me.
    Only positive I wish on you with your ****ing predictions is HIV positive.
    He even thought of Basie on a night like this!

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    You want to try travelling 300 round trips and suffer what i've suffered down the years, look we are stable financially, in recent years we were facing complete ruin and possibly going out of business, yes we are down at the moment on the pitch but as it stands the future looks good for us, we are 11th with tons to play for we could be in the play off places by the new year quite easily, keep ya chin up, yes i'll always be positive that's just the way i am, lets focus now on Norwich,
    Good man, Es***red.

Silly but good.
    Have a word with Tricky, will ya?
    Better still, give him a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Rutilus
    You want to try travelling 300 round trips and suffer what i've suffered down the years, look we are stable financially, in recent years we were facing complete ruin and possibly going out of business, yes we are down at the moment on the pitch but as it stands the future looks good for us, we are 11th with tons to play for we could be in the play off places by the new year quite easily, keep ya chin up, yes i'll always be positive that's just the way i am, lets focus now on Norwich,
    Good man, Es***red.

Silly but good.
    Have a word with Tricky, will ya?
    Better still, give him a turd. [/quote]

Racist!

Why would I want a third off?

Being reported in several rags that Chris Hughton was at the game.

Doubt he was scouting for Norwich so read into what you will.

"We want our Billy back, we want our Billy back"

So you're a happy bunny..not![/quote]

**** me, I know pies are renowned for being a bit thick, but stating the obvious?
    Crayon next time? ;

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567