+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: odds on Fulham 3 Blackpool 2?

odds on Fulham 3 Blackpool 2?

Just had a ganzie (geordie word for look) at the Blackpool site. Seems we have been posting our commiserations; well deserved as they are now definitely in a worse place than us.

Shouldn't would be managers have to take the football equivalent of a driving test before they are allowed to play with the fortunes if a club and emotions of true fans?

one more required, 15 minutes left

...and LC only has one substitution left...

re: one more required, 15 minutes left

I don't particularly wish LC bad luck at Blackpool, other than in so far as they are surely a team we badly need to finish below us. Can't help thinking though that the patterns that we had to get used to - an early red card and shots against us well into the 20's (32 tonight for his new team!!) are already being replicated at Blackpool...
    32 shots against!!

He showed his passion for the result at bolton last game of the season when he ran the length of the pitch so lest,s give him some slack and wish him the best at blackpool old firm propper blue noses would not wish any one malice as long as they passionatley were carring big time for our club at the time of there employment,surley we are bigger than this

Good comment; but did we wish Alex McLeish all the best after he left for a new job?

Sound comments Gents. I never questioned LC's commitment or passion, which he always wore on his sleeve, and I genuinely wish the guy well.
    I guess the motivation behind the post was a combination incredulity that after his experiences at St Andrews, what are the guys reasoning's for switching from frying-pan to fire, coupled with "does the guy never learn?"
    He clearly has huge (and growing) desire to prove somebody wrong - but on recent experience should he be allowed to do this at fans expense?
    Sometimes, people are just in the wrong job

Backpools 2-2 away at fullham aint a bad result Cello.
    and we will be playing them very soon.That will be inteesting,i gues we should walk it hope we do,

and Krok he was sacked The ginger traitor left of his own accord and to the Villa no less who by the way have had to cancell last months goal of the months competion ,we know why

Re Blues vs Blackpool, on the basis of the last week, I agree - we should walk it; sadly life, let alone football, is rarely so straightforward!

Did enjoy the cancellation of Villa's goal of the month competition for October. Is that a first?

Good job that we never started a "home win of the month", but at least now we have the prospect of having more than one entry!

KRO

Quote Originally Posted by bolt
    Bhe Villa ... have had to cancell last months goal of the months competion ,we know why

I know it's not nice to enjoy oth4ers' misfortunes but sometimes you just have to...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)