+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Empty seats today?!?

Empty seats today?!?

Considering we'd sold out there were loads of seats empty behind us.

It has to be something to do with restricted view I think. Anyone else know??

re: Empty seats today?!?

It was restricted view. We were at the edge of the empty seats and the view was awful with 2 posts in the line of view. We move to the right slightly into the empty seats and the two posts moved together and blocked out the middle of the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller
    It was restricted view. We were at the edge of the empty seats and the view was awful with 2 posts in the line of view. We move to the right slightly into the empty seats and the two posts moved together and blocked out the middle of the pitch.
    You would have thought that they were the most saught after seats at Hillsborough

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller
    Dinosaur of a ground...bloody posts really did spoil the view at times...

Two reasons, that the empty seats were behind Dewsburymiller and that the walkways/exits in the upper tier were so narrow and antiquated that the capacity has had to be reduced on safty grounds

Quote Originally Posted by redandgreen
    Two reasons, that the empty seats were behind Dewsburymiller and that the walkways/exits in the upper tier were so narrow and antiquated that the capacity has had to be reduced on safty grounds
    Maybe there were plenty of seats around you cos people were afraid of a bomb goin off..

god help fans if they need an emergency exit

Quote Originally Posted by Dewsbury1980miller
    Maybe there were plenty of seats around you cos people were afraid of a bomb goin off..[/quote]

I thought they were fanzines in his rucksack!

i said you were one of his minions, didn't I?