+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spurs Booed

Spurs Booed

by their own fans,

things aren't quite what they were it would seem! - view external link

re: Spurs Booed

Have they stolen this from another team like they did with the saints song or is it something they used to do and they just brought it back into fashion

Used to like there turning whitefart lane into a public lavertry but they don't sing it much these days in fact they never joined in when we sang it either... Not even the choirus

WHU f uck the rest

All very funny.
    The Spuds are a prime example of what 2 managers a season get you. I rate Pochettino, but his days look numbered already. Garry Monk next on the chopping block?

Quote Originally Posted by dagger
    Have they stolen this from another team like they did with the saints song or is it something they used to do and they just brought it back into fashion

Used to like there turning whitefart lane into a public lavertry but they don't sing it much these days in fact they never joined in when we sang it either... Not even the choirus

WHU f uck the rest

lavetry???

choirus???

Have you been taking spelling lessons from Froggy??

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn
    by their own fans,

things aren't quite what they were it would seem!
    yeah we are taking a leaf out of your book, although i see you all love fat sam - now that you have a sniff of finishing above us for the first time in donkeys years

Quote Originally Posted by Pickled_egg
    by their own fans,

yeah we are taking a leaf out of your book, although i see you all love fat sam - now that you have a sniff of finishing above us for the first time in donkeys years[/quote]

Haven't you noticed numb nuts? We are on the rise. It's happy days for us.
    Got a quality manager a quality scouting dept and a quality, brand spanking new, state of the art, beautiful stadium to apply our trade in.
    whereas your lot have squandered 100 mill on a pile of w.ank, gone through god knows how many managers these last few years and will soon be enjoying your days out at Milton Keynes. If being on the rise wasn't enough, to see the Spuds in turmoil makes it even sweeter!

Quote Originally Posted by CALI66HAMMER
    by their own fans,

yeah we are taking a leaf out of your book, although i see you all love fat sam - now that you have a sniff of finishing above us for the first time in donkeys years[/quote]

Got a quality manager a quality scouting dept and a quality, brand spanking new, state of the art, beautiful stadium to apply our trade in.
    whereas your lot have squandered 100 mill on a pile of w.ank, gone through god knows how many managers these last few years and will soon be enjoying your days out at Milton Keynes. If being on the rise wasn't enough, to see the Spuds in turmoil makes it even sweeter![/quote]

I suppose you were also one of the plucky ones who loved fat Sam all along?
    Then again judging by you

by their own fans,

whereas your lot have squandered 100 mill on a pile of w.ank, gone through god knows how many managers these last few years and will soon be enjoying your days out at Milton Keynes. If being on the rise wasn't enough, to see the Spuds in turmoil makes it even sweeter![/quote]

I suppose you were also one of the plucky ones who l

by their own fans,

I suppose you were also one of the plucky ones who l

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)