+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: time to get a grip on reality !

re: time to get a grip on reality !

Simple remedy here no more O/T unless footy related, a lot of the nonsense comes about when politics rears it's ugly head people get all hot and bothered and become personal, so if you want MM to be still up and running WARN MEMBERS THAT THEY WILL BE BANNED IF THEY CONTINUE TO POST NONE FOOTY TOPICS.

The 20 different threads on the same topics don't help the site IMO.

I don't understand why people don't voice their opinion on an already active thread.

For example... After a game the amount of threads talking about 'A few thoughts on today' When there are already post reaction threads up.

When I view away teams forums there seems to be a Post Match Reaction Thread with 100+ posts on it instead of 100+ threads with one post each!!

There about 15 Matt Derbyshire threads going at the minute... why people don't just comment on a previous Derbyshire thread confuses me.

I'm growing more tired of having to scroll through two pages of threads just to find out what's going on on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw
    The 20 different threads on the same topics don't help the site IMO.

I don't understand why people don't voice their opinion on an already active thread.

For example... After a game the amount of threads talking about 'A few thoughts on today' When there are already post reaction threads up.

When I view away teams forums there seems to be a Post Match Reaction Thread with 100+ posts on it instead of 100+ threads with one post each!!

There about 15 Matt Derbyshire threads going at the minute... why people don't just comment on a previous Derbyshire thread confuses me.

I'm growing more tired of having to scroll through two pages of threads just to find out what's going on on this site.
    I agree, although the Search being taken away makes it difficult to find threads these days.

I do try and delete duplicates when they all come at once (e.g. a new player rumour/signs etc) and more often than not it seems to be a macho 'look at my

Can you merge threads?

I admit merging 20 threads after a game into one thread is a thankless and tiresome task, and it's something I for one couldn't be bothered to do. I honestly don't know why mods bother anymore, but thanks for keeping the site ticking over... every one in ten threads is worth a read

Take your point on peoples attitude towards making their own thread so people simply have to read it. Seems childish.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw
    Can you merge threads?

I admit merging 20 threads after a game into one thread is a thankless and tiresome task, and it's something I for one couldn't be bothered to do. I honestly don't know why mods bother anymore, but thanks for keeping the site ticking over... every one in ten threads is worth a read

Take your point on peoples attitude towards making their own thread so people simply have to read it. Seems childish.
    No merge unfortunately, just Delete or Lock.

bump ! why not just feck off to ***** ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12