+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ched and Sheffield United.

re: Ched and Sheffield United.

There are misscarrigies of justice,as I am a victim myself even though I was innocent,but found guilty.
    Whilst livinging in Lancashire,my family had an altercation with a neighbour(their daughter had slapped my daughter outside their school).
    After an argument on the estate,I was going into my house,when my daughter(, The7 yrs old) let out my 2 Alsatians into our front garden.
    2 police officers jumped over the fence brandishing their baton`s,as I was holding the dog`s by their collar`s,warning me to get the dog`s inside or else.
    To cut a long story short,I was charged with affray,found guilty.
    The court belived the 2 policemen,whose statment`s were the same word for word.
    Even my Q.C. told me to plead guilty,to get a lighter sentence,but I refused.
    Could I have appealed?,yes if I had the money,as I did`nt it restricted the job`s I had in the future.
    Don`t know if Evan`s is guilty or not,but injustice`s do happen.

There are indeed miscarriages of justice, Nev, and I am sorry to hear about yours.

I guess my point is that the jury in the original trial and the appeal court have both found Evans guilty, and he has plenty of money to take his case further in the disgraceful judicial system that skews justice in favour of those that can afford to pursue it.

The people who genuinely know whether Evans was guilty are the perpetrator and victim and, unless and until those verdicts are overturned he is guilty. Unlike you he has the wherewithal to keep going in what he believes was a miscarriage of justice - time will tell whether anyone overturns that verdict.

Im afraid its you thats wrong jj blade,im closer to this case than you might think,yes some local rhyl people give out her but so did his friends and supporters some of whom were rightly prosecuted.whatever the girls character that is no excuse for her to be abused whilst inccapable.Ialso think your wrong in assuming the majority of lower clubs would be queing up to sign him.yes he might have been a goalscorer but not all clubs would be happy to employ a convicted rapist which is exactly what he is fact.

The facts are,innocent or guilty,and I dont know which as Iwasnt there,he has been convicted,he is therefore a convicted rapist.I also think guilty or not he shouldnt have put himself in the situation he did that night to get himself in this bother.if he had had a normal night out ,not cheated on his girlfriend not got involved in this sordid situation he wouldnt be having to go through what hes only brought on himself.Im not saying hes guilty,im only saying he has been convicted.Also he is training with united,not that hes signed for them ,hes training fact.which part of that is wrong jj blade.

Would the alex sign him ,Ivery much doubt it

Where now for the convicted rapist as Sheffield united have withdrawn permission for him to train with them.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456