+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Revell overlooked in FIFA goal of the year award

Revell overlooked in FIFA goal of the year award

I don't believe it. I swear I do not believe it.

Alex Revell's Wembley wonderstrike hasn't made it onto the shortlist for FIFA's Puskas Award - the award for best goal of the year - view external link

re: Revell overlooked in FIFA goal of the year award

What a travesty! Not being biased in any way but Revell's is better than at least six of those.

Frankly don't want anything from that corrupt gin swigging doddering old farts club called FIFA(imho),form a break away association is what i say. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by LiverDamage
    Frankly don't want anything from that corrupt gin swigging doddering old farts club called FIFA(imho),form a break away association is what i say. UTM

Fink
    It's
    Fuc*ing
    Awful

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbiz
    I don't believe it. I swear I do not believe it.

Alex Revell's Wembley wonderstrike hasn't made it onto the shortlist for FIFA's Puskas Award - the award for best goal of the year
    It would have been nice to see his there just to have an English representative and I don't think it would have been out of place.

Given the choices I voted for the Irish lass - best of the bunch and nice it's not a high paid 'star'. Impressive also to do that 25+ years after she won the Tour de France