+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ched...

Ched...

..even has a rapists.

I know the blokes gotta earn a living but in football?
    Should he be able to play the beautiful game again?
    Funny how they are saying ''at the highest level''
    FFS Sheff Utd are hardly at a high level.

Seems like hes ruined other womens lives aswell with 3 already resigning away from the club.

Make him go sweep the streets.
    Served his time blah blah blah its all you here.
    Fact is hes a RAPIST.

re: Ched...

Little look on the Sheff Utd board and they are 58 yes and only 6 no in favour of him returning.

Perfect...It had to be the Blunts!!!!!!

I support my adopted nation of Wales at international level and I hope to god, which I doubt the FAW will eventually reinstate his international career.

As for Sheffield UTD we all know but a bunch of weasels some of their fans are so no surprises there!

I wouldn't employ a convicted rapist or nonce in my business and nor would most of my competitors. Hopefully that says something about the integrity of my company.

But this is football FFS. Tbj I wouldn't employ Andy Carroll, as he's been done for knocking women around, but he's earning a good living in the game. People keep on about how it's a shame that Gascoigne, another convicted woman beater, can't be found a job in football. And I bet there's many many more less high profile we never get to hear about.

And of course Lee Hughes and Mark McCormick, two people who have caused death while driving (one drunk and one carelessly I believe) were both employed again as soon as the gates closed behind them.

If you want to make a moral stand gentlemen you are wasting your time making it in English football I'm afraid.

Unfortunately you have hit the nail on the head there, lots of people will shout about it but in the end if a club can see him as a player they need he will get a contract. All those who go to games can do is either not go in protest when he plays or give him sh!t when he is on the pitch

Athlete Jessica Ennis has said if Sheffield United resign MR Rapist then she wants her removed from the standd after her.

Good on her.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)