+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Class of 2011

Class of 2011

Apart from Dann (who was exceptional for Crystal Palace last season) and Foster is there anyone left playing regular first team football?
    Rg

re: Class of 2011

when did Mutch go ?

Cameron Jerome

Liam Ridgewell & Obafemi Martins play regular first team football in MLS; a better standard that what Cameron does I would say.

Whatever became of Roger Johnson? Some on here thought he was a world beater; although it was pretty clear to me Scott Dann was the better bet. Seems RJ's decent career went down the S bend pretty fast; a real shame

Jean Beausejour went home when he left Wigan didn't he - I would be very surprised if he's not playing in South America?

Seb Larson scored a good free kick for Sunderland against Everton at the weekend and Craig Gardner was probably my player of the match for WBA vs Leicester week before last.

Gardner's an interesting one in that he has played for us, Albion & the other lot. o have Ridgewell & Phillips. However has anyone ever played for us, Albion, the other lot & Wolves? lot.

The closest I could think of was Peter Withe who played for us, Wolves, the other lot and Notts Forest...

RJ is currently rotting in the Wolves stiffs - training on his own and refusing to leave. Sad way for his career to go, he was awesome for Blues.

KRO

Johnson & Dann were awesome together
    the sum was greater than the parts
    Still I still think that if Arsenal had
    followed up their interest in RJ then they would have won the Premier and League cup
    Thank the gods of football they didn't
    KRO

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)