+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does it still hurt?

Does it still hurt?

I'm sure it must do.. - view external link

re: Does it still hurt?

bored Alf??I am sure the majority of rovers fans stopped hurting a while ago
    We have a little more humour in our lives this season watching Burnley in the top flight.

[quote="alfinyalcabo"]I'm sure it must do..[/quote

If in my entire lifetime I'm made to suffer a humiliating 5-0 defeat to our nearest and dearest ...meaning our manager had to come out and say all that about robin reliants and Bentleys ...then and ONLY then would it hurt!!

Got feeling that won't be happening Alferoo

It's a simple question really..

Either a yes or no will suffice

No !
    It did for about a week .

NO!

The hurt has been replaced by joyous laughter ...

never hurt me one bit, in fact i was glad it was finally out the way..

still doesn`t stop your fans obsessing about us sadly, singing no nay never everytime you score a goal in the prem(not often). very sad..

have to admit, even now i find it tedious when rovers fans start up our version of NNN. at times, i wish our fans had the originality of fans like man u and liverpool when it comes to songs..

wait for it..

To be Fair it didn't really hurt me either, but that might come down to age. I am 35, so in my life rovers have massively achieved, and dished out some drubbings to our dear neighbours.

One defeat in all that time still doesn't leave me with a feeling that we are now inferior.

Having said that, younger fans are only used to Burnley being top dogs, and much older fans will see it as a return of the norm for them.

Its all down perspective I guess.

But for me, in my life, I would take that one defeat for everything else that I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    I'm sure it must do..
    Too be honest Alf, no. I was there, taking Dunn off (as the Burneley players were showing him too much respect), was a tactical mistake and Feeny was a div. Ours to throw away was that.

Why do you ask anyway, your wrist still giving you gip? Or have you simply run out of bog roll and got bored. You could always watch it again with a dirty sock you know

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    I'm sure it must do..
    taking Dunn off was a tactical mistake [/quote]

as was not bringing him on against millwall at 2 up to keep the ball better. or has he just become crap in a few months since that burnley game..?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)