+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow the knives are out for us

re: Wow the knives are out for us

I have had a go at whelan in the past but hes done nothing wrong who doesn't say chinks : what a shoddy touchy world we live in...any excuse to have ago at the club and whelan its getting pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    2 bob club, run by an old racist northerner. scum
    has if you have never said i fancy a chinky tonight have a day off fella

****head

you seem to have missed the point. High profile club owner, giving a public interview, thinking that making those comments ok? Stupid, thick old c.unt. Lets hope, the other racist, manages to take you un football f.uckers, back to the 4th tier of football

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    ****head

you seem to have missed the point. High profile club owner, giving a public interview, thinking that making those comments ok? Stupid, thick old c.unt. Lets hope, the other racist, manages to take you un football f.uckers, back to the 4th tier of football
    respect big dave

these t'hammer fans get on well with the spuds army they should chill out and watch Blazing saddles

[quote="jameskel"]

High profile club owner,/quote]

High profile club eh, cheers pal

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    these t'hammer fans get on well with the spuds army they should chill out and watch Blazing saddles
    To be fair Les I am only seeing banter from Jameskel and Hammerman69 has only spoke the truth so they don't really deserve slagging off, I can see both sides of this and agree with both sides, when we have killers playing football after their convictions MM's text's pale in comparison, does he not deserve another chance ? But at the same time the remarks have offended not just members of this board but also Wigan fans and fans of other football clubs in general, When you are in the limelight you must keep a squeaky clean reputation because you are an ambassador and role model for society to aspire to become, Dave Whelan is from an age where tolerance to ism's was very high, Misty once corrected me in my ways for things I once put on this site because they were wrong and I admit it, I deliberately wrote them because I want

Quote Originally Posted by upthalaticsNo1
    To be fair Les I am only seeing banter from Jameskel and Hammerman69 has only spoke the truth so they don't really deserve slagging off, I can see both sides of this and agree with both sides, when we have killers playing football after their convictions MM's text's pale in comparison, does he not deserve another chance ? But at the same time the remarks have offended not just members of this board but also Wigan fans and fans of other football clubs in general, When you are in the limelight you must keep a squeaky clean reputation because you are an ambassador and role model for society to aspire to become, Dave Whelan is from an age where tolerance to ism's was very high, Misty once corrected me in my ways for things I once put on this site because they were wrong and

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)