+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 119 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1721

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Just spied this. Aye, maybe do a swap deal ��
    That could be interesting....who or what do you think Hearts would give us for McInnes?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That could be interesting....who or what do you think Hearts would give us for McInnes?
    Straight trade. Levein for McInnes.

Straight trade. Levein for McInnes.
    We don’t need a director of football

We don’t play any

We don’t need a director of football

We don’t play any
    Not bad 😄

My preference is that McInnes gets the Hearts gig. Both clubs need freshened up so win win. Let him go for free because it will save us a fortune sacking him.
    We won’t be getting rid of McInnes as long as Milne is around.

He was giving his best manager since Fergie speech again yesterday.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...s-20785283.amp

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    We won’t be getting rid of McInnes as long as Milne is around.

He was giving his best manager since Fergie speech again yesterday.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...s-20785283.amp
    I read the live text thing from the opening ceremonyon the daily record website. Its f@cking vomit incuding

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I read the live text thing from the opening ceremonyon the daily record website. Its f@cking vomit incuding
    The folk that run our club are miles behind. They seem to think having a flat bit of grass to train on will take us to the next level. I totally disagree as you need the right coach who has a style of play that warrants having nice flush training facilities. The way we currently play football we would be just as well training up the Ochil hills (near me) as we don’t play the game properly.
    We also don’t have the mindset as a club to be successful....no one wants real success, they only talk about competing with other clubs.

The folk that run our club are miles behind. They seem to think having a flat bit of grass to train on will take us to the next level. I totally disagree as you need the right coach who has a style of play that warrants having nice flush training facilities. The way we currently play football we would be just as well training up the Ochil hills (near me) as we don’t play the game properly.
    We also don’t have the mindset as a club to be successful....no one wants real success, they only talk about competing with other clubs.
    Nearer to home they should be doing fitness training on the beach and broadhill. Modern players really are pampered pooves. It's little wonder they're soft as **** out on the pitch.

Nearer to home they should be doing fitness training on the beach and broadhill. Modern players really are pampered pooves. It's little wonder they're soft as **** out on the pitch.
    Players are only soft as sh!t out on a pitch when they don’t believe they will win. When the manager has the wrong mindset then the players feed off that and don’t produce a performing and competing capability that is required at the top level.
    I believe that is why the likes of Shinnie, Hayes, Rooney etc left the club....they could see we were not serious enough so chased a bit cash instead of staying to win nothing.

I was more on about the arse licking that went on

Page 119 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast