+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 173 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    It's laughable. Is this where 'root and branch' reform gets them. You couldn't make it up. Only in moneybags guff ball could a bang average manager get £3million a year and then chase another £400k. Lunacy
    I have just seen his live interview outside his house. "Entrapment has won on this occasion", i think its more stupidity and greed lost.

As he was walking away you hear a squeaky wee woman voice pipe up. "so you werent just being greedy" which was ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I have just seen his live interview outside his house. "Entrapment has won on this occasion", i think its more stupidity and greed lost.

As he was walking away you hear a squeaky wee woman voice pipe up. "so you werent just being greedy" which was ignored
    Keeping on the whole entrapment thing, i cant believe anyone is actually saying its was morally wrong. When he got the job i was astounded that this crook could become the highest paid international manager in the world. He was on a documentary about being a f@cking crook yet still got the job.

So the Telegraph have obviously had the same opinion as me and went and proved it, very successfully. The have proved that a leopard never changes its spots and he should not have been in the job. Well done them i say

Expect Allardyce to be writing a column in the Daily Sport soon, hes finished

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Keeping on the whole entrapment thing, i cant believe anyone is actually saying its was morally wrong. When he got the job i was astounded that this crook could become the highest paid international manager in the world. He was on a documentary about being a f@cking crook yet still got the job.

So the Telegraph have obviously had the same opinion as me and went and proved it, very successfully. The have proved that a leopard never changes its spots and he should not have been in the job. Well done them i say

Expect Allardyce to be writing a column in the Daily Sport soon, hes finished
    According to the telegraph there are plenty more agents and managers involved and have been videoed. I don't see why entrapment is frowned upon either. At the end of the day, the guy is a crook and has been shown to be a crook. If he had turned around and said he wanted nothing to do with it, he would be commended, so rightly he should be condemned when the opposite occurs. Never like the man and he deserved what he got.

I would love to see all of it come out with the rest of the crooks unveiled .

Anything to show guffball in a bad light gets a double thumbs up from me

I think we could all name about 5 of the 8 at least. Two of which were favourites for the job. I also believe that it's possible that one of them got his teeth done.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think we could all name about 5 of the 8 at least. Two of which were favourites for the job. I also believe that it's possible that one of them got his teeth done.
    That would be funny

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That would be funny
    He was the first person to stick up Allardyce on SSN. Maybe his teeth were part of a dodgy deal

All the usual footballers were out in force defending him the other day. They really don't get it do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    All the usual footballers were out in force defending him the other day. They really don't get it do they?
    Someone should just come out and say "what an absolute f@cking greedy mongo" instead of "big sam knows he was wrong he realises his error, let hope hes not finished"

Tommy Wright and Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank now named!

Page 13 of 173 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast