+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 130 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1721

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Kettlewell was binned at full time yet still did his post matcher. Tip of the hat to that. Clearly hurting, didn't have to do it and broke the news himself. Fair play to him. He could have told them to poke it
    Aye he has serious respect from me for that which is well deserved.
    I watched his post matcher and thought then at the time fk me there are not many managers out there in this day and age would still do the post match interview immediately after being told they were fired, and to handle it they way he did was pure class from the lad.

Good luck min hope you get fixed up soon.

John Hughes gets the county job ......he must’ve been lined up for that for a while .
    He’ll keep them up .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    John Hughes gets the county job ......he must’ve been lined up for that for a while .
    He’ll keep them up .
    Cannot believe they have appointed him he has failed at every club he has been with
    Brings nothing to the table
    Very poor choice County

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Cannot believe they have appointed him he has failed at every club he has been with
    Very poor choice County
    Apart from winning the Scottish Cup.

Very poor choice County
    To stay up they need to fight for every point from the first whistle in every game. Not every manager can make a team do that. I’d say Hughes will at least inspire that effort more than most could. Granted he’s not a tactical genius but think this is a horses for courses appointment.

Very poor choice County
    I think it's a great appointment for County.
    He's proved himself at clubs on that level and Mcgregor will back him (I believe he parted ways with Inverness over budget issues.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Apart from winning the Scottish Cup.
    this......

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think it's a great appointment for County.
    He's proved himself at clubs on that level and Mcgregor will back him (I believe he parted ways with Inverness over budget issues.)
    100% this . An experienced Scottish cup winning manager who is familiar with the local area and was available without having to pay compensation.
    The very least he’ll do is keep them up in my opinion.
    He gets ridiculed because of how he talks etc but he’s a proven manager for bottom 6 level at least .

To be fair I know from someone at Falkirk that Russell Latapy was basically in charge and if you look at the timeline then he's struggled without him whenever he's went elsewhere.

I think he always wanted the Aberdeen job. He always used to praise us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    To be fair I know from someone at Falkirk that Russell Latapy was basically in charge
    Worth a look?

Page 130 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast