+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 139 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1721

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Bit early to be on the sauce min
    Watching these chunts week in week out and the way the bearded hun tw@t has us "playing" is enough to drive anyone to drink mate

Get Lennon on, we all know it makes sense

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Watching these chunts week in week out and the way the bearded hun tw@t has us "playing" is enough to drive anyone to drink mate

Get Lennon on, we all know it makes sense

SF
    One of Lennon’s coaching staff can beat us without us scoring again so you might be on to something.
    I remember reading somewhere that when McInnes was taking time off to ponder a move to Govan, Lennon who was at Hibs at that time was who Milne wanted. Since he still gets a say and has quite a few shares at our club then don’t be surprised to see Lennon take over the managerial reign at Pittodrie. Him and McInnes are very good friends so McInnes will recommend him.
    The Americans still want Klinsmann but Milne has more clout than them. They only give us cash where Milne gives us his wisdom and experience. Lennon it is.

We could do a lot worse than give the gig to Lennon pal,
    I know that appointment will not please a lot of our support as we are a fickle hard to please bunch at times. But appointing Lennon is certainly an improvement on another fkn season under the current regime

Better see a doctor min, raving timitice needs seeing to.

He’s quoted in the press this week as being a celtic fan for life.

But most of all, he’s an obnoxious little t’wat.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    We could do a lot worse than give the gig to Lennon pal,
    I know that appointment will not please a lot of our support as we are a fickle hard to please bunch at times. But appointing Lennon is certainly an improvement on another fkn season under the current regime
    I don't get the hatred to Lennon at all...quite like him i fact. Nice guys win FA...Hegarty, Alex Miller, Paterson...all probably nice guys...I could go on. Sheerin and Robson would probably be popular with some. Not for me. Get some snarl in the home dugout instead of the away for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I don't get the hatred to Lennon at all...quite like him i fact. Nice guys win FA...Hegarty, Alex Miller, Paterson...all probably nice guys...I could go on. Sheerin and Robson would probably be popular with some. Not for me. Get some snarl in the home dugout instead of the away for a change.
    Not withstanding he’s a horrible chunt, What exactly has Lennon won outwith at Celtic where Stevie Wonder could have won the treble?
    I wouldn’t be attending any games if he was in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    We need a manager with the attitude Lennon had at Hibs. He never lay down to the uglies and called out his team for being spineless shytebags a few times. I’d like a bit of that. Yogi Hughes* seems to be similar. Certainly seems capable of getting results against them anyway.

Not Lennon for our manager though. The boys a Tim bigot mink with very questionable personal character traits and a history of mental illness.

Apart from that, what’s not to like...

* and no I’m not saying Yogi either, just someone with those fitba management character traits.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The Americans still want Klinsmann but Milne has more clout than them. They only give us cash where Milne gives us his wisdom and experience. Lennon it is.
    Been on the sherry old boy? Affecting your micky taking?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Been on the sherry old boy? Affecting your micky taking?
    My point being Milne still pushes buttons at Pittodrie. He has obviously helped save McInnes from getting sacked recently. He has too much influence for someone that put little cash into our football club. Time someone pushed a button and ejected Milne from Aberdeen FC....it would certainly be a step in the right direction.

Oh oh. Alert. Alex Neil sacked at PNE.

Page 139 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast