+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 138 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1721

Thread: Sack Race?

Anybody who wants Lennon to be our manager should be in a loony bin. Any muppet could win a load of trophies at the Tims where he had no competition and more money than all the other teams put together.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It’s difficult to understand anyone who’s an Aberdeen fan wanting Lennon at Pittodrie.

He’s a lying nauseating little w’anker who hates Aberdeen and in particular, Aberdeen fans.

Just the thought of him makes my hands turn into fists.
    ^^^This

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Anybody who wants Lennon to be our manager should be in a loony bin. Any muppet could win a load of trophies at the Tims where he had no competition and more money than all the other teams put together.
    ^^^ That
    F@ck me im agreeing with Jupiter so that says it all really

If that scumbag Lennon was anywhere near the club I support it would be the end for me. I would never set foot inside Pittodrie if he was manager. He is every bit as much of a bigot on that side as the neanderthals who proclaim to be the greatest fans in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It’s difficult to understand anyone who’s an Aberdeen fan wanting Lennon at Pittodrie.

He’s a lying nauseating little w’anker who hates Aberdeen and in particular, Aberdeen fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    ^^^This
    I can see my suggestion of Lennon as our next manager has not been received very well eh
    But on the theory of him not liking dons fans well that's just true is it, as he is best of mates with Derek McInnes and apparently according to Derek, he is our biggest ever fan, so that really puts the theory of Lennon not liking our fans right out the window.

Oh and I'm not so sore that I should be in a loony bin, but having this little bearded hun tw@t in charge of our team for much longer is going to drive a load of us close to the edge of going crazy and we might all end up in one sooner rather than later.

Get Neil Lennon in, get some fighting spirit back into the team, and get some silverware coming in again, give Lennon a two year gig and we are guaranteed to bank more silver in that 2 years than our current hun chunt has banked in the all the too fkn many years he has been here.

Cmon Mr Cormack you know it makes sense.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I can see my suggestion of Lennon as our next manager has not been received very well eh
    But on the theory of him not liking dons fans well that's just true is it, as he is best of mates with Derek McInnes and apparently according to Derek, he is our biggest ever fan, so that really puts the theory of Lennon not liking our fans right out the window.

COYR
    No wonder he was a fan, we are Celtic's bitches.

Lennon would have done the same as McInnes. Convinced people that he was doing a great job whilst making more and more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Lennon would have done the same as McInnes. Convinced people that he was doing a great job whilst making more and more money.
    I don’t think he’d even have done as well as DM and he certainly wouldn’t have lasted 8 years.
    When he was at Hibs he wasn’t far off being on a level playing field with us and the head to heads are in favour of McInnes.
    If he hasn’t got a huge financial advantage he doesn’t do anything special.

McInnes and Lennon both have their obvious limitations as managers, but I guess even the top managers grow a bit stale after 7 or 8 years in the same job. It's not an excuse for McInnes, it's actually another reason why he should've left 2 or 3 years ago and why he's an idiot for not doing so. Are there any examples of managers who have still had the same passion and enthusiasm in a job after 8 years? Probably few and far between. There's a reason why good managers don't stick around too long at one club - they know they need a fresh challenge before they grow stale.

I think the club needs to have a long term vision (say 10 years), but it needs to divide that up into 2 or 3 stages and probably have it in mind to change the manager for each of these. 3 years is a decent amount of time for someone to come in, make improvements and take things forward - most managers will take things as far as they can within that period and you'll probably start to see decline after that, so better to get someone else in at that stage to take things further forward. Things like the youth set up and stuff behind the scenes shouldn't depend on the manager really, that should be getting progressed anyway - so there's no need to keep a manager forever for the sake of continuity in other aspects of the running of the club. 3 year projects might be the way forward.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

Oh and I'm not so sore that I should be in a loony bin, but having this little bearded hun tw@t in charge of our team for much longer is going to drive a load of us close to the edge of going crazy and we might all end up in one sooner rather than later.

Get Neil Lennon in, get some fighting spirit back into the team, and get some silverware coming in again, give Lennon a two year gig and we are guaranteed to bank more silver in that 2 years than our current hun chunt has banked in the all the too fkn many years he has been here.

Cmon Mr Cormack you know it makes sense.

COYR
    Bit early to be on the sauce min

Page 138 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast