+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give Derbyshire 5 games

re: Give Derbyshire 5 games

We created nothing

The stats show 2 shots on target and 5 corners in 90 mins.

The Alehouse tactics clearly doesnt work at this level

I would give Derbyshire a run as stated above he gets in scoring positions and makes good runs, it makes me wonder if SE is protecting him from our own supporters who will boo him as he is getting ready to come on nevermind when he's playing, as for JCH supposed to be big, strong and have pace to burn I'm sorry but I am yet to be convinced on that, too many times he picks the ball up in space ambles forward then stops as soon as a defender gets close to him (or falls down) if he has this pace to burn why doesn't he use it to power past defenders

I do wonder what our strikers do during the week, as I'd start with a barn door and ask them to head and shoot balls at it... You do have to think Derbyshire will come good at some point, but when.? Might be too late. We certainly need Becchio back or to push the boat out for a loan striker or a miracle... Not happy , not because we look bad, we look ok, but as many of us said when Agard left, and without Becchio, there are simply no goals in our strike force..

Quote Originally Posted by riccallmiller
    i would give him a go also but would play him with Revell. Cant imagine he will drop Revell it will mean a total change in tactics.
    You've hit the nail on the head with that last sentence, it needs revell to be given a rest to change the tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller
    do you lot ever think the issue maybe the league 1 striker revell rather than jch and bowery, both players did more than revell. numerous times they put the ball into spaces where a striker that moves faster than a slug would have been. I agree derbyshire deserves a few chances but to me that game today we should be playing bowery and jch 750k of young strong fast strikers, give them 6 games with derbyshire and revell as impact players. if revell starts next week then clearly it is the evans buddy team

it would be interesting to see how we performed without revel, jch and bowery up front and revel to come on with 25mins to go as an impact player :/

owt has got to be better than the garbage yesterday when we didn't even have anyone in there box

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12