+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Will you win another game ...

re: Will you win another game ...

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    As for the league cup semin-finalists, don't you find it strange that you haven't won any of your last 5 3rd division home games?

Strange isn't the word I'd choose.

A team that finished third in the second division routed it's division one opponents tells you everything. No European place and no effort ... during England's expulsion from Europe the Mickey Mouse cup had the same prestige as the JPT trophy does now.

I want to talk about the third goal you conceded against Fulham. Very worrying from Gray's POV, an absolutely shocking goal to concede, I had to watch it several times for it to sink in. No professional side should be letting goals in like that ... do your players even care? Has Gray lost the players?[/quote]

Two points out of a possible fif**** now Katch in your last five games at home..that's two draws and three losses.
    You ought to be more concerned abou

As for the league cup semin-finalists, don't you find it strange that you haven't won any of your last 5 3rd division home games?

Strange isn't the word I'd choose.

A team that finished third in the second division routed it's division one opponents tells you everything. No European place and no effort ... during England's expulsion from Europe the Mickey Mouse cup had the same prestige as the JPT trophy does now.

I want to talk about the third goal you conceded against Fulham. Very worrying from Gray's POV, an absolutely shocking goal to concede, I had to watch it several times for it to sink in. No professional side should be letting goals in like that ... do your players even care? Has Gray lost the players?[/quote]

So 3 of the top teams in the country got to the league cup semi's and then didn't try when we won it? Why bother getting that far.

It's not the 3rd g

Ahem ... dragging this thread kicking and screaming back on topic.

Aren't you concerned with that third goal? The was the Fulham player strolled through your midfield on the counter. Very symbolic goal that which raises many a question.

I was involved with a very robust discussion with my piggy cousin and uncle yesterday. Uncle's anti Gray and cousin's (barely misses a match)pro Gray. I have to say although Gray comes across as a likeable guy and he's been treated shabbily by Mandaric my Uncle made some strong points - although he talks rollocks about Megson being a better manager.

I can see you looking for a new gaffer soon, let's just hope you don't do your usual trick and sack Gray this Wednesday.

ps I was right about McGugan. Luxury player and a waste of a shirt.

Your comment about McGugan says it all Katch...You clearly do not know anything about football what so ever when you call a talented player a "waste of a shirt"...

Desperate posting once again from you.

Ahem ... dragging this thread kicking and screaming back on topic.

Aren't you concerned with that third goal? The was the Fulham player strolled through your midfield on the counter. Very symbolic goal that which raises many a question.

I was involved with a very robust discussion with my piggy cousin and uncle yesterday. Uncle's anti Gray and cousin's (barely misses a match)pro Gray. I have to say although Gray comes across as a likeable guy and he's been treated shabbily by Mandaric my Uncle made some strong points - although he talks rollocks about Megson being a better manager.

I can see you looking for a new gaffer soon, let's just hope you don't do your usual trick and sack Gray this Wednesday.

ps I was right about McGugan. Luxury player and a waste of a shirt.
    Don't think you can call something we have done once 'our usual trick'.

McGugan is playing well and has been far from a waste of a shirt.

Gray has

Too much mulled wine Katch or is it the fact your team keep failing to produce the goods that has stopped you from posting this week.

Reckon we have won more league games than you have since you started this thread despite ours being played for in the Championship...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Negative Nige is taking em nowhere.

If they are lucky enough to end up in the play offs they'll bottle it like they always do.

Get ready for a very long stay in the third division Katch. You could do with a multi Millionaire arab coming in and saying things like "think Liverpool..Not Man City"...Oh, wait on a minute...

Nigel shud work for B.S.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)