+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reminder - Well Society meeting

re: Reminder - Well Society meeting - update

I don,t think it matters how long this situation drags on,one thing for sure things wont get any better on the pitch ,the longer it drags on,and crowds will continue to drop,less revenue again for the club.Will there be any need to appoint a new manager from without the club.
    We would be better just getting to the end of season with what we have got(sooner the better)appoint caretaker from within till season end, then take things forward when season ends.That way we can hopefully clear the decks and start a fresh and hopefully if we do appoint a new gaffer it would give the person a better chance top put his mark on the job with fresh players and have a better chance of success in the job,regardless what division we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by director
    I don,t think it matters how long this situation drags on,one thing for sure things wont get any better on the pitch ,the longer it drags on,and crowds will continue to drop,less revenue again for the club.Will there be any need to appoint a new manager from without the club.
    We would be better just getting to the end of season with what we have got(sooner the better)appoint caretaker from within till season end, then take things forward when season ends.That way we can hopefully clear the decks and start a fresh and hopefully if we do appoint a new gaffer it would give the person a better chance top put his mark on the job with fresh players and have a better chance of success in the job,regardless what division we are in.
    There is some logic in what you are saying however its a tad too soon to give up on the SPFL which is basically what that would do. There is merit in building for next season and look how well it worked for Hear

WHAT WORRIES ME MORE IS YOU NEVER HEAR ROSS COUNTY OR ST MIRREN SAY THEY ARE SKINT ,AND SEEM TO BE IN A POSITION TO RECRUIT NEW PLAYERS,SO THIS I BELIEVE WILL GIVE THEM THE EDGE OVER US FROM JANUARY ONWARDS. WHERE WE WILL LOSE PLAYERS NOT RECRUIT,AND I CANNOT SEE US GETTING PAST DUNDEE UTD ON SAT,AS MUCH AS WILL BE GETTING BEHIND THE TEAM I DOUBT WE WILL WIN,THAT WILL HIT BUDGETS EVEN MORE.
    HAPPY DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by director
    WHAT WORRIES ME MORE IS YOU NEVER HEAR ROSS COUNTY OR ST MIRREN SAY THEY ARE SKINT ,AND SEEM TO BE IN A POSITION TO RECRUIT NEW PLAYERS,SO THIS I BELIEVE WILL GIVE THEM THE EDGE OVER US FROM JANUARY ONWARDS. WHERE WE WILL LOSE PLAYERS NOT RECRUIT,AND I CANNOT SEE US GETTING PAST DUNDEE UTD ON SAT,AS MUCH AS WILL BE GETTING BEHIND THE TEAM I DOUBT WE WILL WIN,THAT WILL HIT BUDGETS EVEN MORE.
    HAPPY DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think as someone said B4 Ross County have a Chairman with money to throw at the team but I totally accept me seem to be a strange financial disaster compared to some clubs with even less resource than us and who havent had a fraction of the success we've had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)